Chapter 57 (FINAL)

Jimin's POV

She pushed me lightly on the chest when we broke apart, laughter was glinting in her eyes before she became obvious to the crowd, "Are you insane!" Her cheeks turned hot, I chuckled at that and signaled the boys I will come right up.

"I am.. about you, don't think to leave early today, your birthday is just starting," and with that I left her more speechless

A happy feeling came to me, now everyone knows. She's mine, that woman is mine.

The boys smirked, "You owe me big time," Jhope said towards Namjoon and I didn't even feel annoyed. The stupid bet they made about me not being able to look at her would make me do something stupid

Except it wasn't stupid.

It was the best thing I could've done, why could dispatch and publishers control our lives? When we are the ones living in it?

A smile was already on my face thinking of her surprises reaction, I hadn't even realised we stood now at the stage thanking for our award.

It felt like winning two awards, one being from our dear fans, the other on the fact that I won the girl of my dreams.

When we got back down from the stage I held the urge to look at her, just because I rather not make her even more nervous than she was.

"Any regrets?" Sugas voice brought me back when we sat down at our places, "None," I told him honestly.

"Then it wasn't a rash decision," Namjoon said while looking at the stage, I realised he and I have barely spoken a word since I told the group, while the rest was teasing me. Namjoon was quite about it, a pang if guilt hit me, "Namjoo—"

He looked at me with a smile that didn't reach his eyes, "You know I want the best for you, regardless.,"

I watched him blankly as he continued, "As long as your content with it, we will support you,"

God since when have we became—-"That was the most mushy thing I have ever heard from Namjoon," Jin cut in making us laugh, yeah that was not something you heard from our leader.

But watching him I always saw a big brother, one that you could always count on. No matter what.

"And you will tell us when something is up, right" I said back. He nodded briefly before turning to the stage.

The performances ended and so did the whole gala, thank god for that. "I could use a drink," Jin muttered and they knew I would leave them for the backstage, "She went left for your information," Jungkook said and I thanked him before taking off.

Finally.

"Don't be late for our flight!" Jhope shouted and I waved my hand in goodbye. At least for today I could relax, once I find her of course.

Her group was in sight but I tried seeing a specific short hair, tall woman. The whispers of how bold I was coming to their backstage side was filled in the place, It made me go even deeper

Until I reached her members who were all looking at me with gasps, "Park Jimin,"

"Girls," I greeted briefly to their stunned faces.

"Jeongyeon? She's outside," I believe the one talking was Nayeon, her bunny teeth gave it out.

Her answer made me frown, why would she be out when the rest is in? But I followed where they pointed at and came to the back door.