04. Knocked

Jeongyeon's POV

The day was Friday. Best day of the week? Mine is Saturday, there's no day beating that. And the thing is that this Friday isn't a normal day, we have have PE.

How much I hate that one class, I swear I could take math and everything besides that class. It's socialising and I always get some panic attack hearing the coach say part in two or something cause I don't have any friends.

And is it a shock that Yuna and the others like PE? She walked in with her usual tight leggings and cropped top, wouldn't it feel great to be that confident in a body? I don't know what it feels like.

With my huge hoodie you would think I'm ready for winter or something compared to her. But I want this class to end, that's just all.

I heard laughters and saw Yuna and her group looking at me, they were looking at me with my over clothing like I'm some psycho path. It wouldn't be the first.

My eyes drifted from each one of them before It stoped at someone I didn't really think would he be there, Jimin, he's together with Yuna? I brushed the thought away, he couldn't could he? I mean she's have a crush of him obviously just because I don't interact doesn't mean that I don't hear all the gossip. But he's turned her down every time since freshman year.

I realised he was the only one not laughing, although there were a smirk resting on his face whenever Yuna said something and I don't have to think twice it's about me.

My chest burned and I couldn't stand looking at it, looking at them.

So I turned in the same time our coach came in, finally.

"Hello students, Today were gonna have both strength training and football, alright"

  WHAT!

Football! You don't mean it right... I - damn it.
He started giving us binds with different colours and that means different groups.

It's at least better than being two and two, Even though I tried thinking positively which I really did I suffer from anxiety, overthinking and getting out of focus really quick when somethings bothering me.

I got the yellow ribbon and I don't care as long as I'm not with Yuna and her minions, I headed towards a person with a yellow ribbon and soon everyone parted.

I was deep in my thought and didn't realise someone tried talking to me, "Fighting Jeongyeon!" Doyoung smiled at me

He smiled at me! My crush!

What in the world. I smiled back and fidgeted with my fingers, "Thank you"

He continued looking at me, and he was about to say something but my body was suddenly pushed making me almost trip, the key word is almost because doyoung caught me.

I quickly pulled myself up and he had his arms still on me, "You alright?" He looked worried so I assured him, "I'm fine"

We both looked towards the person who did it, I wasn't shocked one bit. Yuna pouted when I met her eyes in a mocking way, I glanced at Jimin who stood near her. He was already looking at me with an unreadable look but he looked away immediately.

I turned back to Doyoung, "What is her problem?" He wasn't finding it funny which I find hard to believe.

Did he genuinely mean it?, every guy drooled over her. But there wasn't anything friendly on Doyoungs face. The coach made us all turn our attention,

We were told to do jumping jacks and just stretching. I stood beside Doyoung so we were at the corner, at least that's good.

It was easy but when we came to the pushups I almost passed out, "You got this, remember to breath" Doyoung threw nice comments who actually helped.