38. Despite Everything

JIMINS POV

"Twice?"

Jins hyped voice gained my attention, my breath got caught up in my throat as a staff member styled my hair, not wanting to give an reaction I acted oblivious.

"who?" my voice got raspy but it was hard to regain my sanity after hearing that word.

I haven't even bothered looking at the schedule for today, it always was the same anyways.

Or so I thought,

Everyone looked at me like I growed to heads, the staff hide her shock as Jin looked at me accusingly, "Did you live behind a rock or what? Twice you fool! Nine girls.. Twice as the most popular girl group in Korea—" I cut his rambling of information off, "Well someone sounds like a fan," I snorted as the camera started rolling on us, we had a daily vlog channel.

Jin scoffed, "Oh as if you haven't searched their name before,"

I have... thousands.. probably millions

But I would die to confess that, so instead I smirked towards him, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

The fact that I kept my calm when I'm having a serious nervousness that was out of my game.

Hell I never got nervous or felt like anxious, and just by hearing that name and group brought it out of me.

And I thought I would get over it.

"Cheer up baby Cheer up baby!" Jhope was mimicking as Suga sent him a death glare, "I'm gonna be out of here if you guys act like that"

"Same" Namjoon and Taehyung said in union.

My mind was in turmoil not hearing a word of their bickering, it seemed like Jungkook was the one who caught the disturbance on my face, "What's the matter with you?" He watched me cooly as the hairdresser fixed his hair

I straightened in my seat, "What do you mean?"

"You look... like somethings bothering you"

"Me? Hah yeah I'm just sore from yesterday's exercise" I lied smoothly, he nodded in awareness, "You need to take it easy with working out, cut some slack"

Lately I've been anxious of not doing enough like there's something missing, "Your right"

"Guys, it's about to start any minute" our manager announced, the MusicBank is a must for all idols to appear, especially when they release a new song. It never was a problem until now.

Jeongyeon,

Just the thought of standing a quarter feet away from a person who frequently appears in my mind, I hate that she still affects me. I hate it. Why do I feel something for an ice block? She hates me, I should hate her.. despite her. It's been years. Yet it feels like yesterday when we were forced to train in the same building.

Our staff did our last final touch before we all were told to go to the live screen, the boys and I did our usual cheering.

I could hear giggles and laughters from the wall and my breath hitched, ice block, heartless female, I repeated all the horrible things about her. Things that made me not forget who she is—- bully.. you bullied her, called her words.

I tried blocking the irony of myself.. Till this day the memories haunt me, to think the world believes me as the best guy and has no flaws.

And yet she knew... she knew what I did in highschool.. and never spoke about it

Never spoke about me

When it should feel like a relief, it never came.

I tried to realise the tension in my muscles and suddenly heels stomped on the ground making Namjoon tell us to stand in line, "One two three" and the camera rolled

"Hi guys were Bangtan boys"

"And were twice!" The chirping tones made me glance at them, I held my laughter from the ageyo they did, but inside I was anxious as hell. I could feel a pair of cold eyes at me whenever it was our turn to speak

The two host smiled, "Won't you sing Spring day?"

"Of course"

As we sang a certain voice interfered, her mocking tone couldn't go unnoticed.

I glanced at her and she turned innocently to the camera

A warm feeling rushed over me, just like back in the days

It seemed like I could still get a reaction from her, despite everything.

And another reason for me to confront her.

______________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT!

A/N: gosh I am the WORST writer! my last year of school is really taking a tool on me.

But here you go! Hope you enjoyed the chapter.