35. It's time

Park Jimin's POV

"Take a break," Namjoon appeared at the mirror in front of the training session, I ignored him and punched the bag harder, my body was sore but I didn't let it stop me

I threw punches after punches watching myself drench in sweat, I was breathless as I threw another hard punch, "You fool stop"Namjoon  held the bag from me to reach, I snapped my gaze at him hard, unlike others who would crawl at my cold eyes he was immune to it, "I bet you won't be able to walk tomorrow—-" he wasn't finished as I cut in coldly, "I don't care,"

Knowing that he was a son of a bitch who wouldn't let me finish until I felt numb I clenched my hands, he sighed, "Look, I know you don't expect me to say this but you can't blame it on yourself, the rest of the group don't blame you,"

I wanted to tell him it was not because of that, but I kept his mouth as he continued, "You know how Min Yoongi is.. don't take it to heart,"

"He had right"

"What?"

"He was right, I almost screwed it for all of you just because of my own problems, you should want to punch me not tell me this"

Namjoon scoffed, "We know, I wanted to punch you big time but you have your reasons, if your not ready to tell us we will wait,"

Jimin snorted at that, "Shut up, I'll rather take a punch then have this talk with you"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and threw a towel that I caught, "Thanks" I mumbled grumpily as I headed towards the shower.

The place where I can rinse of all my thoughts was not soothing at all, it irked me that nothing could release my anger.

Yes anger

How could I be a fool enough to think she would give me a chance when I ruined her high school years.

She hates me.

what a laugh it would be if I told anyone that I had an unrequited love, the joke of eternity.

I ran my hands through my hair frustratingly, I am not her boyfriend, lover or anyone she would want to spend time with. So why does it feel like I've been dumped? Just the distressed look on her face when I came out of the CEOs office made me want to smash something.

Because I did not feel frightened or anything, I could've told the truth, but I cared for that fool.

I will not stand in front of her happiness, she would hate me even more,

It's time to let her go I told myself repeatedly,

It's time to let us go our own way, even if it hurts. Even if I don't want to face that I'll rather see her happy then be the reason behind her sadness and misery.

It's time to move on.

______________________________

  VOTE AND COMMENT!

A/N: guys!!! This is the last chapter of their youth, I know it was really short but what do you think so far? Do you hate that Jimin gives up or do you hate that Jeongyeon denies her feelings?