05. Like that (Jimin's pov)

Park Jimin's POV

"She's gonna play?" Some girl snorted beside Yuna.

I followed their gaze and saw Jeongyeon heading towards the field with Doyoung, why is she so happy?. In the past 50 minutes I've seen Jeongyeon smile more than I have ever seen.

She smiles that much with him. Woah! She's really something else, from wearing that cold and expressionless face to looking the happiest with that guy.

Has she kissed him to?

If they really—- what am I thinking?. I need to get my senses back, I turned to my boys who talked about something but Yuna and her minions voices was to annoying.

"She thinks she's something? Does she even know where the goal is?"

"You mean the goal she should shot at?"

They felt into laughter, I didn't find it funny. Yuna turned to me with her eyebrows raised, "Jimin are you okay?"

This girl really! One second she looks like she could kill someone and just talked shit and now she's smiling towards me asking if I'm okay?

I gave her a boring look, "Let's not act"

She was taking back at my behaviour by her mouth at gape. I know she knows what I meant by my words more than she's willing to show so I left it at that.

This days I've been not myself, whenever I'm at ease there's something bothering me. And my answers is her.

Something I've noticed is that Jeongyeon wore huge clothes, it almost looked like it could swallow her at this point. Frankly I liked how she dress, but I'll be deceased rather than telling her that.

All through out the strength training I was mentally fucked. She out of all people giggled and smiled at that guy, if that didn't piss me off it's worse now.

"Huh?" I muttered after my team mate pushed me.

They all looked at me, and shoot! What did they say?. "Your daydreaming man, what is it about? A new hot girl in school or the fact that we're gonna win the upcoming game?"

  None

I didn't say that though, "Of course were gonna win that game and beat that school" I smirked and they all howled and I briefly looked towards her and what!

She's in the same team as him!.

What is this?

Hands were at my shoulder and I was busy glaring holes at a certain person, "Were in the same team, yay!" yuna and her high pitched voice cut my thoughts off

  "What a great occurrence" I told sarcastically,

She only smiled and hop away, what is she a horse?. I really question her IQ at this point. Yuna must suffer from short memory loss cause god if I haven't made it clear to her that there's nothing ever gonna happen between us.

Sure she's hot and all the dudes want to smash her but spending one day with her and that brain of hers will do me permanently damage.

  The coach told us to part into the teams we're in and usually I would just be playing but I'm way to pissed and fuck if I knew why.

   Fast forward we already lead in 5 points and they need a lot of effort to win. Suddenly the ball was passed to Jeongyeon and it caught my attention, she didn't freak out like it's some kind of grenade like all the other girls did. She started running with the ball and stop it from coming to the goal, her team was behind her including that guy.