Prolouge

Before I start I want to point out that this is a Fanfic, which means my imagination. None of it proves reality so don't take it to seriously, although I will say that we never know;). Xoxo/ star

Also I won't use like Korean words or anything so even if you don't know anything about BTS and Twice it won't confuse you!

Ps. Don't forget to press on that star!

Now enjoy reading!

——————————————————————

PROLOGUE ( Park Jimin)

Why was my heart beating this forcefully. I told myself to get my act together, this wasn't me and it sure as hell cant be the one thing called emotions because being this close to someone is not the first moment I've been in.

But there were something about the sweet perfume smell that lingered in the air between us, maybe it wasn't perfume.. Whatever it was it sure messed up my brain big time because never in a million years would I think about doing anything physically with Jeongyeon. She always somehow got into my nerves, and it had to be the last one.

Just how she keeps her head low even though girls bully her daily she won't stand up, I've told myself she's nothing but a weak one. And here I'm thinking several things other than the word weak about her.

In this dark room I could see her, thanks to the lights that weren't to bright, but her chubby cheeks that girls bullied was something else to me, how her eyes crinkled when she smiled, I've seen it. The one time she smiled, it weren't for to long but it made me think of how she never smiles. She's like a walking statue.

Her eyes wandered everywhere besides mine, I could see the light blush forming on her cheeks. Fuck. What is this?.

Suddenly she started fumbling with her fingers " I-I didn't want to be here" She spoke for the first time. I almost had to clean my ear in order for me to hear it.

She didn't want to be here?. How am I even shocked. It's Jeongyeon we're talking about, she barely attends parties and if she does she's nothing else but the centre of embarrassment. I didn't tell her that though, "Why are you here than?" I pushed, her eyes was still set on the ground so I inches forward to grab her chin and she looked up with widened eyes.

I hadn't realised my own actions but how she never looked up when I talked was utterly annoying.

"Look at me, Jeongyeon" I told and she mumbled something I couldn't hear, "What?"

She rolled her eyes, "I can look at you without you touching me"

In a blink of eye I moved forward, "What if I don't want to?"

Her eyes widened a fraction, she opened her mouth and closed it again. Our eyes locked and we gazed at each other. For how long? I don't know. I must admit Jeongyeon is far from ugly, whatever those mean girls told her it's far from the truth. She's chubby yes. My eyes dropped to her lips that looked so inviting.

I knew the 7 minutes challenge is almost done so why not make the best out of it?

And I did what I was best at.

Making mistakes,

Only that this one was a sweet mistake

——————————————————————

What did you think?

also do you ship Jimin and Jeongyeon... or should I say Jeongmin ;)