3. Most Merciless And Deadliest Of All. (Edited POV)

I was shocked at how I still remembered him and his name.

I was merely nine when I'd caught a glimpse of him for the first and the last time. I had forgotten him. Almost. Like any normal wolf he looked like he hadn't aged a day over seventeen. Perks of being a werewolf. I didn't know how many people present in the room were werewolves for I didn't have enough powers.

I hadn't shifted yet but I knew for certain that Rudraksh Rana was a big bad wolf whose tales were told by women to scare their children to sleep. Stories said he alone had slaughtered several packs of Deccan Rogues when they tried to take over his territory.

I admired Abhinav for his beauty but he was merely a drop in front of the ocean that was Rudraksh Rana.

He looked like the very shadow of Mahakal himself. Dark, intimidating and absolutely beautiful. There was something about his demeanor that screamed at me to turn away or better yet run but the very menace that was warning me off seemed to hold me in place. There was intense anger in his eyes, rage rippled in those dark... no his eyes didn't seem dark as black but brown.

As brown as pools of melted chocolate.

And his hair ? His perfectly styled hair were as black as a demon's soul.

His features were defined and sharp. No human or wolf could be that perfect, that unreal... Like A smooth, precise, chiselled masterpiece by the world's greatest sculptor. He sat tall and proud, gracefully carrying every dangerously ethereal feature he possessed as if carved by the Mahakal himself with precision so fine it made him look like a gorgeous dream or rather... A sin. A sin. That suited him better. His muscles were lean enough to put any warrior to shame and tallest among all the others, he was the only one to wear a bandhgala suit apart from Alpha Kedar and few of my cousins.

He must be royalty.

The others were dressed in traditional kurtas and on top of their heads were Jodhpuri and Marvari Pagris (Turbans)

Oh Lord Shiva ! What am I doing ?

I quickly turned away. My eyes were only meant to gaze at my soulmate and not some gorgeous mystery of a man.

For an instant I caught him shifting in his seat. He looked around, his choclate brown eyes scanning the area. Confusion flashed across his face before he fastened his gaze back to a single spot again.

The dinner mainly comprised of debates on how wolves can be of any help to the mutinies without getting captured and rage about the arrest of the young man. And then there was Rudraksh Rana. He never spoke a word throughout the evening. He looked like a stubborn kid who refused to go to school but gone anyway after having a nice beating by his mother.

Evening passed and everyone retired for the night to their respective guest chambers.

"Have you ate at all Shivanya ? You look flushed child. Are you sure you don't have a fever ?" Father asked. We were the only ones left in the dining room.

"I'm fine papa and no. I came right after the training so I wasn't hungry." How can I tell papa about the stranger who left me speechless with his dark beauty ?

"Here. You are finishing it all." He said and loaded my plate with vegetable curry, thick dal, rice and hot puris. We were strong believers of Lord Shiva and avoided meat while in human form. And to fulfil the primal need of an animal, we hunted in our wolf form.

"Papa ? Who was that new man at the dinner tonight ?" I asked, taking a bite of the soft puri dipped in delicious curry. The smile on my father's face disappeared and got replaced by a grim expression. He glared at the fruit bowl on the table.