46 - Strawberry Nights And Sinful Confessions ( Edited POV )

Note - Above 4000 words. All I can say is... You won't be disappointed.

_

There was a grand welcome when we reached the Kedar Haveli. A grand feast arranged for celebrating our safe return and we rushed to our chambers to get ready.

When we made it to the chambers, he said,

"Go... Go take a bath and be quick about it." He made shooing gesture towards the hamman.

My mouth fell open. I stopped and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hey ! I can't be looking that bad." I straightened my cotton ghagra.

He smiled and walked closer to me.

"You look like a Yogini covered in your own blood. Do you think I like seeing either ?" Oh.

"Fine... And you will go take a bath in one of the guest chambers I presume ?" I walked towards the closet and started rummaging through the outfits.

"Yes." He replied and followed me to get himself a pair of clothes.

"I'm starting to think you like it there." He stopped.

"You know it's not like that at all. I just have my reasons."

"And what reasons are those ?"

"Secret reasons but I'll make an exception if you kiss me for an hour strai...." I walked past him towards the hammam and his voice trailed off into a chuckle.

"Wait ! You should really consider it Mrs Rana... Letting me bath with you, you know ?!"

"Shut up !"

Smiling, I decided maybe next time I would try and be bold enough to let him.

I took my time to wash myself and get dressed. Once I was done, I stepped into the room dressed in a ghagra and choli with it's laces undone. He was waiting for me, bathed and dressed. He looked perfect then with his hands in his pockets. His eyes no longer had any redness or dark circles and still damp, his hair were a hot mess.

He made his way towards me near the dressing table until his front met my back and I relaxed. Without a word his fingertips glided across my bare back and lips across the skin where my neck and shoulder met. It wasn't all flames the colour of lust and wanting but a soothing relief that set my soul at peace. I sighed and leaned back. In response, one of his hand snaked around my stomach and pulled me tighter against him.

"Mhmm. And this is what I was talking about. Seeing you like this...." He gently touched the curled baby hair framing my face. "With your hair damp." Then he grabbed my jaw and pulled me back a little to place a kiss on my cheek from behind. "And skin glistening." Now that made flames erupt inside me.

"Mr Rana ?"

"Hmm ?" He hummed, tracing his lips down my neck.

"Just tie the laces so I can kiss the daylights out of you." Never had anyone ever might've tied the laces of a blouse so fast. I chuckled and escaped once he was done. I was so quick, he caught air in front of him.

He turned and pointed an accusing finger at me, "You !"

"Me ?" I pointed at myself, a sofa chair separating us.

"Get back here right now. Don't play with me, Mrs Rana." He warned.

"Or what ?"

"Hmm... let's see... It depends. Is your wound healed yet ?" Walking towards me with his hands in his pockets, his eyes met mine. I froze.