37 - Chasing Her ( Edited POV )

Rudraksh Rana.

There was no way I could take a step back and there was absolutely no way I was going to go anywhere near him. I was way too angry and he was too so I did what seemed good for both of us. I ran to my right.

"No Shivanya ! Don't run from me... I won't be able to take it !" His voice, half warning, half begging, echoed in my mind and I ignored it. I just kept running away even though I wanted nothing but to run to him.

With a growl so menacing that made cold chills run down my spine and birds flee the area with terrified chirps, he chased me through the dark dense forest. The aggressive thudding of his paws against the ground suppressed any other sound as I focused on him and him alone. I could feel his anger, feel it wash over my already exhausted body.

I kept running miles upon miles. I kept running when we reached town, running past house and people who gave us knowing looks and he chased me. For them, we were just their King and Queen goofing around. It was when we reached the back of the haveli near a small lake that my limbs slowed pace. Everything went dangerous after that. He pounced and the next second, I was pinned to the ground with his jaw around my throat. The sound of water rushed to my ears. We were close to the banks. Thank Mahakal it was dark. His canines gently poked my neck, his belly resting against the curve of my spine. He held me like that for moments, telling me he could sever my head off my body if he wanted.

I moved just a bit to adjust myself and he growled loudly. There was no use fighting now. He was so damn pissed but so I was. I still couldn't get that image out of my mind, couldn't forget the way he looked at me and dismissed me in front of the whole room.

I knew like always, I was at the fault. He was in a meeting for all I knew. But I was me I guess. Stupid, impulsive and so damn stubborn.

He was now settled on top of me, supporting his weight on his limbs so he wouldn't crush me under his weight.

We remained in that position for a long time. He calmed down eventually and started licking my face with such love and affection... it made my anger flee and my resolves weak. Suddenly he got off me and I heard him.

"Don't shift. Don't run. Just don't." I heard his deep voice through the mindlink. He got off me and started transforming. Right there. Right in front of me. Oh Mahakal... Have mercy.... I couldn't take my eyes away from him, my gaze licking every inch of his skin. Shameless, unhinged, desparate. He turned around as soon as he did towards where the bundle of his clothes lay. His muscles flexed, every sculpted contour so sinful, so alluring, so tempting, I was reduced down to a mess of relentless lust. I knew I should've looked away the instant he turned but it was too late. Every toned inch was branded in my mind. Specially from below his waist, the generous, round curves... Oh my god. I needed to purify myself at this point.

I shifted as well and since I had no time to change, I made a run towards the lake and into the water.

He whirled around just as the water reached half way through my chest.

I mindlessly licked my lips and bit down when he started prowling towards me, dressed just in pants now that I've given him a challenge. In all that bare glory. Skin. Skin. Skin. Skin I wanted to flatten my tongue against and lick til I claimed every inch of it, til I passed out.

I took steps back as he walked into the water. Until my back hit a boulder. Everything was dark around us and he seemed to be soaking up all the moonlight.

"Why didn't you go with Suraj ? I was looking for you." He whispered. I snarled like an animal. He had the audacity.

And I was completely naked with half my breasts on display.