Chapter 328 The Last Day, Sword Realm Breakthrough

A few days passed quickly, and it was already the time that Feng Yu and his party would leave the Oasis to venture towards the Five Element Mirage Zone. The mood within the small town was as lively as ever, even more so than the time before the previous Grand Exchange, many new and unfamiliar faces were popping up left, right, and center as each visited with their own purposes.

"Did you hear? That Crimson Devil is said to still be within the domain of the Weaver's Enclave, I wonder, does he know how many powerful bounty hunters are out for his head? Ha, neither he nor those Masked Rogues will leave here alive," One man said as he sat in an outdoor stall while drinking.

"What do you know? I hear he's pretty formidable by himself; his allies aren't some pushovers either; it should be quite interesting to see what happens; I've even heard of his next destination," replied another person.

"Oh, where's that?" The previous person asked.

The other individual gave him a look before he replied, "The Five Element Mirage Zone."

"Huh, are you insane? That place is a hazard even more dangerous than a typical Element Storm. No one in the right mind would even think to go there!" Someone said.

"Tsk, what do you know? A little birdy told me that before coming to the Oasis, he had been in Dry Town. There he procured a few of those rare Element Slips, but in doing so, offended a child of the Wuqi Clan along with that Yu Fu."

"What? You mean that Yu Fu of the Desert Hunters, the son of that long-standing Bandit Union High Elder?" Another person from the nearby listeners asked in alarm.

The person who spoke prior nodded with a look of dread in his eyes as he said, "That's right, that's why even if he and his allies manage to leave here in one piece, he won't be able to live for too long."

The others also agreed to those words as more and more chatter sounded with people expressing their opinions. Others continued to move about their business, some riding camels, horses, or unusual beasts.

Still, unaware to those persons, a few peculiar faces had shown varying reactions when they heard their discussions.

'The Five Element Mirage Zone... if I can claim this chance, then I might grow strong enough to get my revenge on those bastards of the Cui Clan. Hmph! Cui Zhenkang, your head will be mine.' An individual with a rough and coarse-looking face thought to himself. Inspecting his features, one would notice that he sported a worn-out dusty cloak over his sturdy frame with long black hair bounded by a pin.

"Gu Bo, it's time; we can't stay here any longer; they've sent eyes..." A strong-looking figure dressed similarly said from the side as he pointed towards a direction with his eyes.

Gu Bo frowned as he turned his attention where the man hinted, there he noticed that a few shady individuals had mixed in the crowded streets, each having sharp eyes as they looked around as if seeking someone.

"So persistent, let's go," Gu Bo said while clicking his teeth.

No longer dallying, he drew the hood of his cloak more firmly over his face as he left with his company of strong men and women. As Gu Bo's group vanished in the crowd, those strange individuals with sharp eyes seemed to have noticed them; they nodded at each other before similar shuffling and fading from the field of view.

"A bunch of amateurs," muttered a familiar female voice.

"Hehe, Sister Lian, why bother to comment on their efforts? It's not like you can expect these southerners to have mastery in our ways of assassination." Another familiar voice said.

"Right, it's pointless to complain," The other female said again as they could both stood out from an area with many stools and tables. Both were exceedingly gorgeous women, one with bright purple hair and the other of a blue-colored color.