Chapter 285 An Odd Duo? Element Slips

When Feng Yu and the others walked over, their hair and robes fluttered slightly as each person though disguised gave off a unique feeling. A few persons cast a look towards them, including two unknown southern folks with profound auras. One of them was a beautiful black-haired female that wore a seductive black dress with fishnets and wrappings; a spider mark was on her forehead and her eyes were of slanted shape with yellow pupils.

Not too far away from her was a handsome young man with short orange hair. He wore a red feather robe along with strange markings on his skin with the symbol of a bird on his left arm, with eyes that looked no different from the likes of a vulture.

"Well now... I never thought I'd feel such aura from the likes of anyone here in this town, it appears that we've now gotten quite a few tigers in our southern lands," The young man said as he looked at Feng Yu, as well as Dai Lin. He could feel a trace of oppression from their bodies.

"Hehe, doesn't it make it interesting, Hong Tu? It's already nearing the Ruin Openings, so it's natural many of these 'hidden ones' start appearing. When I think about who will appear and the blood that will soon spill, it's almost enough to excite me..." The beauty said with a slightly fascinated face.

Hong Tu looked at her and shook his head as he replied, "Maybe so, but a word of advice to you Zi Lei, don't underestimate these foes..."

"Humph! I need not fear anyone that is not of a bloodline," Zi Lei said as she pouted at those words no longer paying him any mind.

Feng Yu stared at the two in the distance and was a bit surprised as he sensed a tinge of familiar aura from their bodies. He pondered, 'Bloodlines? These two... which clans are they from? I never thought there were a few others unknown to the clan. Looks like I need to gather more information....'

As Feng Yu removed his eyes from the strange duo, he began to look around. Other than Ji Weng, Xia Rou, and Ye Wang, who noticed them before, Jin Chin, Cheng Ba, Lu Wei, and Mo Dang was also a bit intrigued by him and his party. They saw his strange crimson mask and long red hair, as Dai Lin and the others wore odd getups that shrouded most of their features.

"Hmm, who are they? I can't fully sense their auras?" Cheng Ba thought in shock as he eyed them carefully.

He saw the masked man was staring at him directly, but for some reason, he didn't feel ill intent from the party.

'So odd...' Cheng Ba thought before he turned his attention elsewhere.

Jin Chin was a bit puzzled, but she didn't pay them any mind for too long, her eyes carried a sad look as her current mood wasn't one of happiness.

Lu Wei and Mo Dang narrowed their eyes as they felt this group was different, they couldn't quite grasp any of their strengths.

'Master was right, the south isn't such a simple place...' Lu Wei thought to herself.

"...." Mo Dang said nothing, as he took his eyes from Feng Yu, he shifted his eyes around towards a distant corner, there he saw a beautiful but strange Du Nuan looking at him with a sweet smile.

Not paying the rest any mind, Feng Yu sighed as he saw Jin Chin's downcast look, he naturally knew why she was in such a mood. He looked around saw that the supreme prodigies Ning Wen and Sheng Xuefeng, as well as the core elders and leaders belonging to the various powers were no longer around.

'It seems that they must have left them to experience the south for themselves. It's the smarter way to rase experts I guess, no one want's to be a Greenhouse Prodigy...' Feng Yu thought with flashing eyes.

After clearing his mind, he focused his attention on the chubby and shrewd looking vendor that held a stack of jade slips. Soon, the stall vendor had started to speak as he introduces his jade slips to the crowd of practitioners. His eyes beamed as if he knew that this was the best time to make money.