Chapter 250 An Unexpected Legacy!

Wan Jia was shocked, as she had no idea what could have went wrong. Not only her, but the onlookers were also similarly puzzled, not to mention the elders who had tried to re-summon Feng Yu from the formation. They looked at each other blankly as they had no idea how to solve the issue, not long after a commotion had followed.

"What do you mean you can't take him out, hurry forceful cancel the formation!"

"Don't stand like fools; get to work!"

A few of the locals cursed as it was exceedingly rare to see talents like this, they would feel bad if they heard one of them died in battle, not to mention from a construct under their own hands. Humans were like such complex creatures for even in a vicious cultivation world; they will be sympathizers for peace.

Still, though, while some were anxious and wanted to see his safety. There were, of course, those that felt jealousy that could only laugh and mock seeing a competitor go down.

"Haha! Serves him right, daring to reject our senior brother's offer!"

"He was too cocky for his good; sometimes, a rogue should know when to act in accord."

While this scene continued, Jin Chin now had a look of panic on her face; she grabbed Cheng Ba's sleeve while speaking incoherently.

"Senior Brother! What do we do? We-we must save Mr. Yu Feng!"

Cheng Ba frowned, he grasped her firmly as he spoke, "Junior Sister calm down! There is nothing we can do; this is a matter he will have to overcome himself."

"But..." Jin Chin wanted to speak, but Cheng Ba spoke firmly, "No buts, we can only watch and see how it unfolds."

"...I understand..." Jin Chin said wistfully, as she looked at the formation with worry.

Cheng Ba sighed as he knew full well; the result wouldn't be so promising. Lu Wei and Tang Wu looked at the scene deeply as they pondered silently.

As did the strange Desert Shaolin and Twilight Mountain female who both muttered, "Is this where you fall?"

Yet, it was at this time of hopelessness, Wan Jia, who was still trying to find a solution with the elders looked up.

The moment she did this, the elders similarly followed, as a strange scene occurred.

Whoosh! After a rush of wind, the figure of the Great Elder had appeared, garbed in his simple robes with his sharp-pointed beard and upraised black-colored hair flowing gently with the gale.

As he floated down from the sky, all the locals who saw him promptly bowed their heads, ending the commotion as they spoke in unison, "We greet the Great Elder!"

A few other practitioners also perform similar acts, leaving only the individuals from sects and major influences who only made a slight polite gesture.

The Great Elder had already landed on the ground, he swept his eyes across Wan Jia and the others before shaking his head and speaking, "It's not your fault, its related to an entirely different matter. Yet never did I think that this child would cause such a reaction."

"Eh?" The elders ushered in confusion as they looked at the Great Elder.

Wan Jia was also puzzled as she questioned, "Great Elder, what do you mean? What could cause this formation to not want to let him out?

The Great Elder shook his head while pointing to the dark pit below the chamber, "You're wrong again, this is not just a formation, but rather a tomb built on top of a creature's domain..."

As Wan Jia and the elders heard this, they were stunned as they knew what the words 'creature's domain' signified. Their eyes went wide as they opened their mouth and spoke in unison, "Great Elder, you can't mean...!"