Chapter 362 The South's Change, Feng Yu's Progress

In the deserts of the desolate Southern Wastelands, the chaos of the Five Element Disaster had finally ended. A strong breeze blew across the south, pushing its sand towards its boundless horizon, the dust clearing away most areas as the view of the lands opened in entirety.

The dunes beneath the now clear skies revealed a foreign scenery—pictures of towering relics scattered far and wide. Curiously, one would notice pillars a dozen meters high. They had dust strewed about their ancient structure with unknown hieroglyphics edged at their surface.

Some dimly gleamed as others remained lifeless, giving one a sense of profoundness to their infinite history.

These were the remnants belonging to the many ruins of old, buried beneath the sea of sands, and such was the fate of those whose culture had fallen to time's hands. Now, with their secrets unveiled before all eyes. The atmosphere within the south had taken a different turn as a dense bloodlust lurked at all corners, as all sides prepared to move.

∞∞∞

Within a region of the Revolutionary Territories' boundary is a chasm shrouded by a sea of endless dunes and sand. There stood the formerly secretive Devil Nests, now loss of its former liveliness due to the sinister events that took place more than a week ago.

Currently, a few individuals have occupied its grounds. They each stood in different areas, going about their affairs while some trained in meditation, and others sparred as they conversed.

"Fang of the White Wolf!"

"Kong Breaker Fist!"

Two voices sounded as the figures were engaged in friendly combat, one would think it to be a simple exchange, but sadly, the result was far from pleasant.

Lang Kuang, whose body, became shrouded by his dazzling white silvery energy, smashed his fang-like fist towards his bulky foe a few sizes larger than himself. His palm glowed brilliantly as a wolf had manifested around his body. Though it was still semi-transparent, it now seemed a tinge more real as its blood-red eyes and sinister teeth gave off an overbearing pressure. The wolf snarled as it howled towards its foe, creating an oppressive field of blood-like energy for over a hundred meters.

At the front of this assault, Kong Jintian seemed unphased as he punched outward. His fist, the size of Lang Kuang's head, glowed in golden lights as one could hear a savage ape roaring with its motion. Curiously, a domain of golden energy formed around him, clashing against the blood-colored field conjured by Lang Kuang's combat arts.

Both sides had clashed together in moments, the resulting collision sending a shockwave throughout the broad coliseum-sized ring, shattering most of its surface into fissures as the energy waves reached out to the primarily empty audience stands.

Here, a few individuals sat and calmly chatted as they spectated, it was as if they didn't even notice the incoming waves of stray energy as they showed no signs of panic.

"Hehe, Sister Fei, which of these big brutes do you think will win this time?" Tuzi Baoli asked with her eyes firmly fixed on the scene.

Miren Fei, who sat beside her, shook her head and replied, "I'm not sure. That Lang Kuang isn't fighting with his transformed state, and I have yet to see what that Kong fellow call's his true form. If anything, it might just end like it did the last time."

Tuzi Baoli snickered and replied, "True, Kuang'er won't ever use that state unless he's against an enemy. But still, that Kong guy sure is strong. You should have seen the battle they had back when they first met. It was amazing, even that guy's battle form..."

Miren Fei's ears perked up as she listened to Tuzi Baoli's words; they two continued to chat as, on another side, Myria and Leon observed from a platform.