Chapter 90: The Situation Changes! Vying for the Pillar!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

*****

A bright light shone throughout the heavens, as a star-like channel had begun to rise from the Pillar within Matuk's tribe towards the mile-wide gap in the cloudy sky. Instantly, this section of the Endless Rain Zone became devoided of all showers creating a strange scene.

The battling Matuk, Aras, Undevis, and Regalas who were now quite a distance away from the tribal camp were stunned as they saw this scene.

Matuk realizing something was strange frowned, he quickly thought of a possibility and soon, his face became filled surprised then anger. He pressed his feet against the ground and launched himself into the air soaring towards the distant tribe.

The ground that was below his feet had instantly caved into for a few hundred meters due to the force at which he propelled himself to the skies, creating a devastating aftereffect.

BOOM! The distracted Regalas and Undevis had been blasted away because of the sheer force of Matuk's jump. However, they quickly recovered as Regalas twirled himself in the air forming a cyclone that cushioned his fall while Undevis merely became one with the earth before recovering to his feet.

Aras was the only one left unaffected as he hovered a few feet off the ground and scrutinized the strange occurrence before his eyes. After a few moments of thought, his eyes quickly became filled with greed as he zeroed in on the pillar that was connecting with the heavens.

He yelled, "That pillar is mine!"

Swoosh! Like a beam of green light, he shot towards the pillar at full speed reaching a small distance away from soaring Matuk.

Regalas and Undevis seeing their movements also promptly reacted as Regalas turned into a black cyclone that cut through the wildland while Undevis swam at high speeds beneath the earth as if it was a streaming river.

"Chet! These damn bastards, when I'm done with that Janus and have taken over that pillar. I will grind each of your bones to ashes!" Matuk cursed underneath his breath as he glanced towards the tribe with a harsh light in his eyes, his battle-axe gleaming in a baleful light as he soared through the air.

Within the tribal camp, the pillar that was now fully saturated by the energies from the heavens and the enriched runes on its surface. Finally, it had created a semi-transparent channel to the mile-wide gap in the sky.

Carefully looking, one would notice that a few star-like lights were shining within the channel. A small white doorway had formed at the base of the pillar which located at the very central position in Matuk's village.

Janus seeing this scene before his eyes was excited as he lifted his head and laughed while moving towards to the doorway, "Kekekekeee! Matuk! Matuk! You stupid brute, the Ascension Pillar's Blessing will now be mine! Once I've gathered this Ancient Inheritance, my cultivation base will skyrocket towards the peak making me invincible in this section of land!"

"I want to see how you will beg me to spare your life?!" Janus said with a cold light shining at the depths of his eyes, quickly arrived at the direct front of the pillars doorway carefully stretching his hand towards the barrier of glowing white light.