Chapter 96: The Beauty Stranded at Deep Sea...

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

The sky here was of a deep blue, reaching out as far as one could see eventually merging with the similarly blue horizon. It was as if this place connected the sky with the land or rather, the sky with the ocean.

A boundlessly wide sea that stretched to no end, a salty smell wafted through the air as the ocean breeze moved the currents creating waves that rippled towards a distant surface. If one looked towards the skyline from a distance, they would see a small dot that stood out within this realm of the endless waters.

It was a very small piece of land that was no more than a few kilometers wide, with a few odd looking spiritual palm trees on its surface and a sandy beach that surrounding all of its sides. The tall bushes grew to the size of full grown men that added a kind of native wildness to this secluded piece of land.

The intense light from the sun would pierce down from the heavens giving this region a kind of tropical vibrancy uncommon to the lands of the martial world. However, as beautiful the land of the place was there was more to its appearance than meets the eye.

Bang! Following the sound of a loud 'boom,' the form of a creature soon after appeared from the bushes falling harshly onto the sandy beach ground. Its body was roughly a 10 meters tall and 4 meters wide, a sizeable bear-like beast with a ferocious scar at the side of its cheek.

As it fell into the sand a large dust cloud formed from its collision with the ground, a few moments later it cleared away revealing the creature with a large hole in its chest. A large pool of blood had formed on the sandy ground below its back as its eyes were dull and empty, losing all signs of life.

Swish! The figure of a beauty with jade colored hair soon after appeared from the bushes standing on the sandy ground of the beach. She looked towards the corpse of the bear-like creature and turned up her nose with a frown on her face as she spoke, "Phew! This beast is certainly not friendly, neither in life nor death, how can it smell this bad?"

She then covered her nose and started to walk towards the corpse of the beast, while inspecting her current amount of war points. As she walked, the symbol of a sun rising behind a mountain would show itself as her long jade colored hair would sway from side to side revealing the hidden crest on the back of her dark green qigong robes.

"Now I have 5000 points! Slow, but at least I'm making progress... I wonder how the others are doing?" said Miren Fei as her gaze wandered off to the sky. Quickly though, she cleared her distracting thoughts and focused on the scene before her.

"Hmm, with this corpse, I should be able to bait one of those sea creatures and brand it with fathers odd technique; Although I haven't used it much, I'm certain that it won't fail. I do not believe that I won't be able to leave this cursed island!" Miren Fei said with a determined look on her face, she quickly arrived before the corpse of the bear creature and began to wrap an unusual kind of rope around it.

The fierce beast soon after become similar to spiders prey that was wrapped to perfection, feeling pleased with her handiwork Miren Fei nodded as she dragged the corpse to sea by holding the end of the rope.