Chapter 33 - Lang Kuang, Miren Fei

Read on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7912KX

****

Inside the of Feng Clan Manor, within a training field.

As the day began to fade, the curtain of night slowly descends unto the world once more. A young man could be seen seated in crossed-legged posture as he drew upon the flames essences of the heaven and earth to temper his body. Within his body, his internal organs and inner veins were completely glowing with a golden crystal hue.

Bang! With the sound of something overflowing, all the essence-energies gathered inside Feng Yu's body burst out into the surroundings transforming the field around him into a small sea of flames and lighting. His eyebrows and hair were glowing with a bright golden-scarlet color as his bloodline started the revolve on its own accord. Shortly after, his energies began to retract towards a central organ within his body flowing through his strengthened inner veins and settling nearby the organ.

Suddenly, Feng Yu opened his eyes, as he looked towards the burnt area with a hint of excitement, "Great! I've finally striven a step further and achieved the peak stages of 8 Tier Body Training realm. Hmm, such a powerful cultivation technique my internal organs and veins have been tempered to a stage no way inferior to that of a peak 9 Tier Body Training realm expert. My Dantian is also on the verge of true awakening, I wonder, will I be able to condense wisps of aura the moment I breakthrough to the 9 Tier. No matter, for now, I just need to focus and wait until the date of the auction to see If I can find a decent sword, then I should be able to make a bit more progress on my sword realm before the day of the selections."

As Feng Yu was pondering his future direction for cultivation, a figure appeared in the vicinity and was walking towards him. He was wearing black qigong robes with black wrappings around his arms, and he had light blue hair with a somewhat handsome semblance, an angular face that was a bit above average with bright eyes gleaming with intelligence. It's a pity though, for most of it could hardly be recognized due to his large conical hat.

Seeing this figure, Feng Yu revealed a curious expression, but soon it became filled with surprise. Quickly, the character appeared before him and promptly knelt on the ground.

"Young Master Yu, I have successfully achieved initial success with my <Lightning Flash Steps> and <Shock Palm>. My cultivation has already fully consolidated into the 9 Tier Body Training realm," Dai Lin said as cupped his hands togethering while kneeling.

Looking over Dai Lin for a bit Feng Yu felt proud, he thought for a moment before speaking once more, "Dai Lin, very good! Your talent for the Electric Path has left me speechless, previously I told you to cultivate until your reach Aura Disciple realm before I assign you the second task. But, I've changed mind. Now that I've broken through, I won't be able to increase my strength within a short amount of time. As such, I will use the little extra time I have to scout for talents. We will immediately head to the Town Battle Arena to see if there are any suitable talents that we can recruit into Dawnwing."

As Feng Yu said this, he then turned around and made his way towards the entrance of the Feng Manor.

Hearing his words an interested expression soon came over Dai Lin's face as he was curious what kind of individuals his young master would be willing to let join Dawnwing.

"Yes, Young Master!" Dai Lin said as trailed behind Feng Yu.

******

The scene in Machen Town was a lively one tonight, as groups of wanderers, practitioners, and locals squandered their times the streets. However, mixed amongst these people were a myriad of mysterious and unusual characters.