Chapter 109: The Battle Against Pylan's Army, Prison Break!

Within the Prisoners Hall, on the first floor.

A group of dominant looking guards now stood in a massive formation that seemed as if implying that none shall pass, blocking the broad path that leads to the surface of the central palace grounds. Clusters of fiend corpses scattered about the floor missing body parts, with multiple pieces of their bodies in ruin due to being pierced by sharp weapons or ripped through by bare hands.

Their blood staining the ground with its hue and scent the lingered in the air.

At the forefront, this well-equipped group was a tall fiend in decent armor surrounded by four powerful individuals each with energies of a peak Warrior realm experts.

His powerful Half-step True Soul realm energies were rippling throughout the area as he looked towards the broad stairway that leads to bottom floors at the edge of this vast hallways. His face full of a frown as he spoke to one of the Warrior realm guards on his right, "You said, that they are now making their way out of the room, right? Where are they now?"

"Reporting to Guard Chief Pylan, their army has now reached the 3rd floor and will be here in less than a minute based on their marching pace," The guard replied in a grave tone, as he eyes were closed while his hand held a strange eye.

"Good! All guards prepare for the final battle! The enemy is no more than 4000 troops along with those 100 hundred dangerous fellows from Death's Floor, be at the ready!" Pylan's loud voice echoing throughout the area into the ears of each fiend guard.

"Yes, sir!" The guards rippled together as their battle spirit rose to their peak.

"Even if we must die, we must delay them here as long as we can, at least until Kefalas returns from the outside or those elders repel the fairy clan. While they have most likely rescued the Fairy Princess and have someone as powerful as Zyne. Their strengths can't possibly be as it were in the past, those ancient god devourer chains and god binding stones aren't for show..." Pylan thought to himself as his keen eyes kept focused on the stairs.

As he was lost in his thoughts, the scene before him began to show signs of change.

Piiii! A bright light, one so bright that to many, nothing could be seen behind its luminance. This light slow revealed itself from the bottom stairways, as three silhouettes could be seen bathed by its rays.

A handsome golden-haired youth with multi-colored sparks of thunder dancing across the strands of his hair, while wisp-like flames flickered around his form slowly marched forwards. By his side was a short but muscular figure that wielded a long pole across his shoulders which connected to a massive block that was no smaller than a 10 meters boulder releasing an endless amount of bright lights.

The third figure was even small no bigger than a palm she flew at the other side flapping her wings gently as her eyes gleaming brilliantly.

Step-step-step-step!

Soon, the silhouettes of 100 also mighty individuals appeared from behind them. A bright light garbed in an ancient but powerful looking armors that gave off an unknown kind of endless might.

Seeing his enemies appear, Pylan squinted his eyes as he lifted his hand and yelled at his guards behind him, "Readddyyy!"

Step! With the final step made by Feng Yu, followed by Zyne and the Myria who stopped moving forwards. All the prisoners and army members came to an abrupt stop as the blinding bright light faded away revealing the intimating hammer block as well as the well-equipped allied native army.

The room became silent, as a strange stillness filled the area, the ventilated winds from the upper surface which currently undergoing an intense battle wafting the scent of its bloody atmosphere through the halls of the first floor as it rustled the hairs of everyone who stood in this face off.