Chapter 95: An Hereditary Vision? Xingyu's First Awakening!

Join my discord to keep updated and see all information regarding the series(wiki):

https://discord.gg/ffVV7cV

Want to support Dual Sword God? Want more chapters? Join me on Patreon by following the link below:

www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

****

I once saw a world, a place with three suns, ten moons, and a broad sky made with an arrangement of stars. It was as vast as the universe itself as its horizons stretched towards no end. Now

I once saw mountains, a unique lot filled with different colors as strange runes shimmered from their surface. They tore through the world's clouds as if ascending towards the limits of its heavens...

I once saw seas, boundlessly broad, occupying a majority of this world's surface. These waters were strange, crystal-like clear and pure as the world's beginning...

I once saw creatures, unique lifeforms, scale-like creatures that thrived in the sea and birds of no less than hundreds of miles in size that soared through the skies. I saw a few humongous furry-like mammoths who would stride the land in large steps covering a vast distance for each movement...

Powerful creatures whose abilities were capable of giving rise to storms and natural disasters...

I once saw structures, made from unknown materials of a sleek, angular design floating above the earth as they rested on top of divine clouds...

I once saw people, a fascinating kind who wore strange clothing that gave one a feeling of having been filled with endless divine might. These people were unique, as they went about their daily lives through different means, some meditating at the peak of various mountains, some chanting before the vast rivers while some soared to the skies and traversed the land doing battle with the creatures of different kinds...

I once saw war, a truly dreadful kind. It shook the very core of this world leaving its inhabitants on the verge of decline as a dark race emerged threatening to end all kind...

I once saw divine-like giants, lifeforms that were bigger than all species with bodies that towered high underneath this worlds skies. They were a powerful kind, with a strength that eclipsed the limits of all races. They battled with the darkness that threatened to destroy all kind, eventually, driving them back to the twilight where they hid once more, biding their time...

I then saw these gigantic beings disappear as if their only purpose was to oppose those who threaten all kinds, fading away into the light that shrouds all times, as they also silently watched and waited for the arrival of these enemies of all kinds...

How strange? Why is it that I feel so connected with this kind?

*****

Within the garden of roses, inside of Feng Xingyu's room.

The figures of Feng Junling and Feng Yunlong were seen standing around the sleeping form of Feng Xingyu with worried looks on their faces; her body was continually sweating as her breathing continued at an irregular rhythm.

It was as she was shedding the outer to achieve inner, as upon sweating her previous skin became even more lively taking on a more vibrant skin tone. Her long red hair grew disordered as it danced around her form as if it had a life of its own, a few colorful strands were gleaming in a divine light that shrouded her body with a presence worthy of its glow.