Chapter 52 - The Power of Dawnwing! Miren Fie Goes to Battle!

At the summit of the sky, above Machen Town.

Feng Yu and Dai Lin watched as the form of Miren Fei disappeared following a flash of light, quickly she appeared on the golden square along with her competitor.

It was a woman with short black hair, wearing a blue martial robe shouldering a thin one-meter sword on her back, a symbol of a raindrop was on the right corner of her martial robe.

She looked at Miren Fei with a look of pure indifference.

As Hui Ying saw this girl, he couldn't help but speak, "It seems that this will be a tough battle for your female retainer Brother Feng."

He said with a slightly serious tone.

Feng Yu hearing this did not knit his brows but looked on calmly, he then cased his gaze towards Dai Lin as he asked, "Dai Lin, how would you truly assess Miren Fei's and Lang Kuang's strength?"

Dai Lin paused for a moment as he tapped his forehead with his finger slightly, he then responded, "Young Master, if we were to talk about pure offensive power and dominating might, then Lang Kuang would dominate most opponents within his realm due to his special body. As for Miren Fei, while she lacks offensive power, her special traits and unique cultivation technique make up for her weakness as she has unrivaled defensive power and control-based skills."

As he heard Dai Lin's analysis Feng Yu nodded, Lang Kuang who was at the side looked on in shock as he cautiously observed Dai Lin, he thought to himself, "It seems the group leader was doing more than just offering training during our spars."

"See Brother Ying! My Dawnwing members will be capable of handling themselves," Feng Yu said with favorable light shining in his eyes.

"Oh! We'll see then," Hui Ying replied as he looked at Miren Fei interested in her unique traits and abilities.

"Isn't that Charming Jade!" An ordinary cultivator shouted as he saw her jade-like form.

The major influences observing started to discuss amongst themselves the moment they saw the girl with the rain symbol engraved on her robes.

"That girl is an outer disciple of the Rain Sword Sect, while she is not among the top brass her strength is no matter to joke about," A man that seemed to know a great deal.

"Eh? What's that symbol on the jade haired girl's qigong robes? Is it a sun behind a mountain? Is this supposed to represent the rising sun?" A man asked curiously.

"It seems to be a representation of dawn, but if one looked closely around its edges, some wings are connected to the left and right of that sun and mountain. So, it should be 'Dawn' and 'Wing,' an influence probably called Dawnwing!" A scholarly looking man replied as he inspected the design.

"Ah! Dawnwing! An interesting name where does it come from?" An individual from influential party inquired.

"I have not the slightest clue, but, I do know that the young girl with the jade hair is called Charming Jade in the circle of rogues. She is also the servant of that youth from the Feng Clan of Machen Town," The scholar looking man once more replied as he observed Feng Yu.

"His confidence is something, it seems we are in for quite the show..." The scholar looking man muttered quietly.

The Golden Dragon Empire Xun Yanshan, Bright Flame Kingdom Xin Lie and a few other powers paid close attention to the female with jade hair.

At the side of the Feng Clan, Feng Yunlong looked at this battle with interest as he spoke to Junling, "Junling, what do you think of Yu'er's little group?"

"Hmm, I'd say it's a group that has quite a lot of possibilities, he has two individuals with a Special Trait and the other a Special Physique. This girl's origins are certainly by no means simple, after doing an investigation including the death of her father was rather strange. However, I believe that with her and that guy with his ancient wolf clan Special Body along with the strangest one of them all, the retainer that can grasp the 'Way of Electricity' at its fundamental essence. They will be capable of growing to a scale no inferior to middle-class influences even in the Sacred Domain, maybe they might have a shot of advancing to upper-class leagues," Feng Junling replied after he thought for a moment with a profound expression on his face.

"Heh, I don't know how Feng Yu managed to find such talented individuals that could rarely be found in such a degraded place as the outer continent," Feng Junling once again as he looked at Feng Yu puzzledly.

"It's probably his blessing, oh well, no need to overthink it," Feng Yunlong responded as he focused his attention back on the golden square.

"Em," Feng Junling said as he looked on silently.

Feng Xingyu, Elder Duan, and Elder Chen with a few of the core family members were currently discussing something while looking around at the gathered major influences.

******

Want to read the Full Chapter? Visit any of the sites below:

Read on My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ShadowsFinger

Read on my Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7BVPSD