Chapter three: The first school day

After I got dragged into that classroom, that person closed the door. I got pushed against the door. I looked up and saw a familiar face looking at me.

You: "Jungkook?! What the hell are you doing? Let me go before someone sees us."

Jungkook: "Don't worry this classroom hasn't been used in ages, so no one will come in here."

You: "What do you want? Make it quick because I have class in less than fifteen minutes."

Jungkook: "Explain to me what happened this morning at breakfast."

I broke the eye contact with I had with Jungkook. I was looking for a way out, him trapping me between his arms made me anxious. I tried to move away from him but he took my shoulders and pushed me back against the door.

Jungkook: "No, no, no! You're not going anywhere until you explained everything. Why didn't you eat this morning with us? When we asked you something you always gave short answers, why? You didn't want a ride with us to school. No one can know that you are our stepsister..."

I interrupted his speech because he could go one forever.

You: "Okay, I get it Jungkook. I'm a bad and horrible person. Can I go now?"

Jungkook: "I know something is wrong. Is it us? Did we do anything to upset you?"

I was lost for words. What should I tell him. He or his brothers didn't do anything wrong to me. But he won't let me go without an explanation that's for sure.

You: "It has nothing to do with you. You can blame me for it, because you did nothing wrong."

Jungkook: "Then tell me what's wrong. You can trust me."

You: "How can I trust you? I barely know you for a day."

Jungkook: "It has something to do with us. Otherwise you would talk to us, like you did to those girls from the cafeteria."

You: "Are you spying on me?"

Jungkook: "We are just worried about you. The way you acted this morning towards us, really shook us."

You: "I'm sorry, it's just the way I am."

Jungkook: "Just tell me then why nobody can know that you're our stepsister?"

You: "If I tell you why... Will you let me go?"

Jungkook: "Yes, I promise you can go if you tell me."

I rolled my eyes slightly, feeling stupid because I was going to admit to his little blackmailing. I'm not going to tell him about my mom, or her past relationships. I need to come up with a lie.

You: "Because I didn't want any fan girls coming after me, just because I'm your stepsister."

Jungkook: "Why do you think that we have fan girls chasing us?"

You: "Come on Jungkook. Every girl can see from a distance that you're all handsome."

Jungkook gave me a little smirk when I said that. And again I rolled my eyes. Now he has the wrong idea of how I see them.

Jungkook: "Did you just admit that you find us attractive?"

You: "I said handsome Jungkook, not attractive. Those words have different meanings, so don't mix them up. Look it up in a dictionary and you'll see I'm right. Eunbin was so right about you all earlier."