Chapter thirty-nine: An escape from reality

We each walked over to our own locker. I opened mine, so I could place my books back. My eye caught something first. It was a card. I took it and saw it was a pink get well soon card. I opened the card bit nothing was written inside. The person that gave me this, didn't wrote down who he or she is. Who gave me this get better card?

Yeeun: "What's that Y/N?"

I quickly closed the get well card and my locker as well. I didn't saw that someone approached me. Yeeun stood right next to me. 

You: "I received a card from someone."

Yeeun: "From who?"

You: "I don't know. There's nothing written inside."

Yeeun: "Maybe it's from Lucas?"

Lucas: "Did I hear my name?"

Yeeun: "Yes, you heard that correctly. Did you give Y/N this card?"

Yeeun pulled the get better soon card out of my hand, showing it to Lucas. 

Lucas: "No, it's not from me."

Jaehyun: "What's going on?"

Jaehyun joined us with his presence, standing next to Lucas.

Yeeun: "Y/N received a card from someone, but she doesn't know who gave it to her. It was inside her locker."

You: "Did you give me this card?"

Jaehyun: "I didn't. I would've just given it straight to you, instead of placing it inside your locker. And I would write my name inside, to let you know it's from me."

You: "It doesn't matter. The person that gave me this, will let me know."

Yeeun gave the card back to me. I laid it back inside my locker, not paying any more attention to it. 

You: "Let's go eat something, I'm hungry."

Jaehyun: "You were right earlier Yeeun. The food here is really good."

Yeeun: "If you need some food recommendations, come to me."

Jaehyun: "You weren't kidding to me when you said Yeeun loves food."

You: "You should've seen what she brought along with her on the school trip."

Mark: "Hey everyone!"

Eunbin: "Hey Mark!"

Taeyong: "Who's the new guy? It's like I've seen him before."

Taeil: "That's Y/N's ex-boyfriend. Don't you remember him? We saw him at the school trip."

Taeyong: "That's where I know him from!"

Mark: "How come you're here? Visiting Y/N during lunch time?"

You: "Actually, he is the new student here since today."

Taeil: "Really? Congratulations! Welcome to the school."

Jaehyun: "Thank you."

Multiple different conversations were held shortly after. Everyone was talking with someone while eating. I looked around to see where the others were sitting. I made eye contact with Namjoon, we both smiled at each other.

Jaehyun: "Where are you going? Should I come with you to help?"

You: "It's alright, I just need to talk to someone. I'll be right back."