Chapter thirteen: Telling secrets and playing boardgames

Taehyung: "Hey... Can we talk for a minute?"

You: "I guess... About what do you want to talk? Is something wrong?"

Taehyung: "Let's talk somewhere else."

You: "Where do you want to talk?"

Taehyung: "My room..."

You: "Your room? Why there? Why can't we talk in the living room or the kitchen?"

Taehyung: "I just want to talk to you alone without being interrupted."

I looked at him with a confused face. Why does he want to talk? And why alone? And why in his room? I didn't move because I was lost in my thoughts. Taehyung clearly noticed it, so he grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with him. 

Taehyung was still holding my wrist while guiding me into his room. I've been here before once when I was searching for Jin. I didn't know this was his room. I only know where my room is actually... He closed the door immediately when we both entered his room. The grip around my wrist loosened. He finally released me and he walked over to his bed. He sat down and gestured me to do the same. I didn't listen to his gesture and I went over to the window. I stood there, my back facing him. I was looking at the view. I wanted to see the perspective from the garden from his window. 

You: "What's wrong?"

Taehyung: "I know you're not mad at us anymore... But I still want to apologize again for what happened yesterday at Mark's party."

You: "I've told Namjoon that I wasn't mad anymore, so there's no need to apologize."

I was still not facing Taehyung. I wasn't mad at all but this situation made me uncomfortable for some reason, so I couldn't face him. I thought that our conversation was over so I turned around. 

You: "I'm going now then... You could've said that to me downstairs as well."

Before I could even think about walking away from the window, Taehyung stood up. He quickly made he was over to me. His hands grabbed my shoulders and he pushed my body against the window. He made sure that he didn't hurt me while pushing me. He did it very softly. Like I was something fragile in his hands that he could break at any moment. 

You: "What are you doing?"

Taehyung: "I wasn't done yet... Namjoon also told us that you looked sad when you discovered that your mom wasn't home."

You: "Does it matter?"

Taehyung: "It does matter... to me... and also to the others."

You: "Why does it matter to you?"

Taehyung: "Because I know the feeling."

I didn't expect this answer from him. I looked at his eyes but Taehyung was already staring at me.

You: "What are you talking about."

Taehyung: "I get it that you are upset... I feel the same when dad isn't around."

You: "You do? Even when your brothers are around?"

Taehyung: "We all miss him around. He's barley home since..."

You: "Since what?"

Taehyung his eyes looked away from mine. His face went looked down, focusing his sight on the floor between us. I think I see tears in his eyes.