Chapter seven: The new deal

Jin: "So tell us... Why did you lie?"

You: "Because I know you can't stand Lucas. He asked me yesterday evening to meet for a coffee before school started. I didn't told you that because of the reaction you gave me yesterday." 

Namjoon: "Of course we gave you that reaction. We should have been even more clearer."

Taehyung: "You're even hanging out with his friends. You can't hang out with them, they mean no good."

You: "I can perfectly decide on my own who my friends are. I don't need your help with that."

Jungkook: "Maybe we should tell everyone that you are our stepsister. That's an option to get them away from you."

Yoongi: "That's an excellent idea Jungkook."

You: "If you do that I will never talk to you again. You promised to give me some time to tell them, at my own pace."

Jimin: "That's true but if you keep lying to us we don't have another choice."

J-hope: "He's right. This isn't going to work if you keep lying. You should be honest with us."

Why are they making such a big deal out of this? Can't we just ignore each other at school and live our life peacefully. It's their fault that I couldn't be honest, they made a scene yesterday about him in the car.

Jin: "Let's make the deal again. You can tell them that we are your stepbrothers when you feel comfortable."

Namjoon: "Only if you don't lie anymore to us."

You: "Fine, you win. I won't lie anymore."

Jimin: "That's settled then. We also wanted to thank you for the breakfast you made."

Just change the subject to something different. That will definitely change the atmosphere for sure.

Jin: "As a thank you we want to make dinner for you tonight. What would you like to eat?"

They dropped the overprotective stepbrother act and changed it into a sweet tone. What a mood change. Like the last three minutes didn't happen at all.

You: "I don't know if I will be home before dinner tonight."

I couldn't even explain the reason why because Jungkook abruptly interrupted me.

Jungkook: "Are you going somewhere?"

You: "I'm going to Lucas his house. We're going to practice our dance."

Yoongi: "And we get to hear this now?! You're not going."

You: "The deal was that I would be honest, not that you could decide what I can and cannot do."

I stood up, getting off my seat. I passed them and walked over to the door, to exit the room. They didn't say or do anything while I made my way over to the door. Before I left the room, I turned around to say something.

You: "Now that we're being honest with each other, one more thing. I've been invited to Mark's party. I'm going with Eunbin, Yeeun and Sorn. Please don't make me regret I said this to you. I really want to go."

Before they could answer me I was gone. I quickly left the classroom. 

BTS pov