Chapter twenty: Secrets unraveled

Your pov

My eyes slowly opened. The sun was already shining through the window. I stretched my arms while getting up, sitting straight on my bed. I looked around for a moment, wondering how I got here. 

You: "Did I fall asleep again on the couch? I should really stop doing that..."

I took my phone from my nightstand to check the time. My eyes immediately widened. Oh my god! Did I sleep so long? If I don't hurry I'm going to be late! I quickly got out of my bed. I put my school uniform on and quickly tied my hair into a messy bun. When I made my backpack I hurried out of my room, not having time for anything else. 

When I reached the hallway I took a look on my watch. I have less than thirty minutes before my first class starts. It's a fifteen minute walk to school so I'll be able to make it in time. Maybe I should quickly grab something to eat for lunch and something to drink. So I made my way towards the kitchen. 

No one was in the kitchen but someone has been here clearly a few moments ago. The kitchen was a mess. I guess they made breakfast together. I made my way to the fridge and took what I could use. Are they still in the dining room? My eyes wondered towards the door of the dining room while I put everything in my bag. Why didn't they wake me up? It doesn't matter though... I closed my bag and put it over my shoulders. I was about to pass the door of the dining room when I heard some voices. So they are still here, they're probably eating breakfast. My hand reached for the doorknob. I'm going to say goodbye before I leave. I froze in my spot when I suddenly heard my name through the door. I think it was Jin's voice that said that. My body stopped moving for some reason.

Jin: "No! Over my dead body! We're not going to tell Y/N! Last night was clearly a sign when she fell asleep!"

This conversation is clearly about me. I fell asleep last night on the couch. What's going on? What do they need to tell me? Is something wrong with mom and dad? Maybe they're breaking up? Maybe they're coming home early from their trip to tell us this. I knew it would go wrong again! 

J-hope: "You're overreacting again hyung."

Jin: "I'm not overreacting. I'm just making you all aware of the consequences that will follow if we tell her this."

Yoongi: "We know the three options..."

Options? What are they talking about? I don't think this conversation is about telling me that our parents will break up. Or am I wrong?

Yoongi: "Or she will be mad at us and she'll never talk to us again. Or she feels the same and she accepts us..."

Jungkook: "The third option is still Lucas."

Lucas? Why are they mentioning him? Now I'm really confused. Yesterday they talked about him as well. Asking me if I feel something for him... But why would they care? 

Jimin: "We should vote for it..."

Jin: "I'm voting no..."

Namjoon: "Like we didn't knew your opinion already. I vote for yes."

Yoongi: "I'm also choosing for yes."

J-hope: "Me too..."

Jimin: "I'm also saying yes."

Taehyung: "We should tell her... so yes."

Jungkook: "I'm saying yes as well."

Namjoon: "That means six against one."