Chapter four: Trying to get closer

Namjoon: "As Taehyung mentioned before... We need to talk..."

You: "I think you're right about that. So I'm here, what do you need to tell me?"

Jin: "What happened this morning? Why did it looked like you were running away from us?"

J-hope: "You didn't gave us time to get to know you. We didn't got some time to introduce ourselves..."

Jimin: "Did we do something wrong to you?"

Taehyung: "And that lame excuse you told Jungkook why nobody can know that you are our stepsister, it doesn't make sense."

You: "Of course you told them everything."

I face palmed myself mentally for telling Jungkook such a lame excuse. Now they clearly have the wrong picture of me. I should have known he would tell his brothers everything. But they didn't even gave me the time to explain things, they just kept on rattling.

Jungkook: "You talk to complete strangers and you even laugh with them in the cafeteria."

Is he talking about the girls I met? About my classmates? I guess so...

Namjoon: "And you can't dance like that in class for everyone. Definitely not in that outfit you were wearing..."

Jin: "We need to get rid of those clothes."

Jungkook: "We need to burry them."

Jimin: "Or we can burn them when we get home."

J-hope: "We will definitely burn them as soon as we can."

Who do they think they are? Are they out of their mind? First they criticize my outfit and the way I dance and then they want to get rid of my outfit. It wasn't even my outfit but Sorn's. They aren't real family so why are they sticking their nose into my business? I can decide what I wear. Why were they even there at the dance class? Didn't they have class themselves? 

Yoongi: "Why were you dancing with Lucas? He was dancing way too close and he touched you too much."

Jin: "Why did you exchanged your number with him? And why did he walk you home?"

Jimin: "Why aren't you answering Y/N? This is a serious situation."

Now I know it for sure. They're definitely out of their minds. They're stalking me, and watching every move I make. Well now I can answer them... They were looking pretty serious at me. Why? They were the ones that didn't gave me the chance to answer their questions in the first place. It was actually kind of funny to see them making a scene out of the situation. 

You: "First of all... You're not burning or burying anything. Those clothes weren't mine, I lend them from Sorn. I didn't know I had dance class today. Why were you even watching me during class?"

Taehyung: "Stay focused Y/N, that's not our main concern here. Why are you close with Lucas and not with us?"

You: "I'm not close to him. He's my classmate and dance partner for an assignment."

Yoongi: "You still exchanged numbers and you walked home together."

You: "What do you want me to say? What do you want to prove?"

Namjoon: "Why are you so cold to us? We look like air in front of you..."

You: "Look it's not you guys believe me. I'm just not good with new people."