Chapter fifteen: Not invisible anymore...

After a great night sleep I woke up. I stretched my arms above my head. I really had a good sleep tonight. I got out of my bed and walked over to the bathroom. I did my daily morning routine and put on my school uniform. I was checking myself out in the huge mirror in my room. Trying to figure out how I should do my hair today. I hold my hair up in a high ponytail, then a knot. Maybe I should make some braids? 

You: "What should I do with my hair?"

J-hope: "Why don't you just let you hair down as always? I like it like that..."

Apparently I asked that question out loud. I didn't knew I had a visitor in my room, that sudden voice scared me. I saw J-hope standing close behind me in the mirror. How did I miss him? I didn't even hear him entering the room. Was I so lost in my thoughts?

You: "Yah! You scared me!"

J-hope: "I knocked on the door but you didn't answer."

Damn it! I guess I was lost in my thoughts again. I really need to stop daydreaming.

You: "I guess I didn't hear it."

J-hope: "I came here to tell you that breakfast is ready. I cooked today."

J-hope came closer to me until he was standing right behind me. He took a piece of my hair while we made eye contact through the mirror.

J-hope: "Are you going to follow my advice?"

You: "Advice? About keeping my hair down?"

J-hope: "You look very pretty when your hair is down."

He gave me a wink through the mirror when he said that. He let my hair go afterwards. Then he turned around and left my room like nothing happend. Eventually I decided to do nothing with my hair. I made my backpack for school and when I was done I left my room.

I walked inside the dinning room and saw everyone already sitting at the table. I think they were waiting for me to join them. 

Namjoon: "Good morning Y/N! Come here and take a seat next to me."

You: "Good morning everyone."

I took a place next to Namjoon while I said good morning to them. They all seemed to be in a good mood today.

Jimin: "Did you had a good sleep Y/N?"

You: "I actually slept really good. How about you?"

We had some small talk during breakfast. When we were done eating, we cleaned up the table. 

You: "I'm leaving now. I'll see you at school!"

Jungkook: "Why can't you drive with us to school? Everyone knows now that you're our stepsister. You don't need to walk to school anymore."

You: "I know... I just like to take a morning walk before school starts."

Yoongi: "Why don't we all walk to school together? The weather is really good today."

Jin: "Let's go then before we're running late."

We were walking outside, on our way to school. The sun was shining bright. Spring has finally started. Even though the weather was nice my mood was a bit tensed. I felt a bit nervous for some reason. Maybe it's because everyone will know now that I'm their stepsister. Even if they do stare at me, I don't care about it. The only thing that matters are my friends and them, no one else.