Chapter fifty: The end of a chapter

Jaehyun: "When were you going to tell me?"

You: "What are you talking about?"

Jaehyun: "That you weren't in love with me anymore..."

You: "How did you...?"

Jaehyun: "I saw everything happen last night, that's why."

BTS pov

Taeyong: "Since no one knows where he lives, what do we do now?"

Yeeun: "We can't reach Y/N. And Jaehyun doesn't have other friends we can ask this kind of information to."

Eunbin: "There might be someone who knows."

Jimin: "Who?"

Eunbin: "As a class president, I see a lot of things. I know the principal has a shelve with a file of every student that goes to school here. It includes personal information, including your home address."

Yoongi: "Then what are we waiting for?"

Eunbin: "Yah! You can't just run over to the principal's office and storm inside and demand to see Jaehyun's address. It's called violation of his privacy."

Namjoon: "She's right..."

Yoongi: "Maybe he isn't there and we can just steal his file?"

Eunbin: "If he catches you, you'll get expelled. Is that what you want? Then you might not even now where he lives, before you find his file. There are hundreds of students that goes to this school. You can't find his file instantly. He orders his files in a very weird way."

Taehyung: "So, you might now where to search since you know how he orders his files?"

Eunbin: "I know where to start looking..."

Yoongi: "Then come with us."

Eunbin: "I'm not going to risk getting caught. What if I can't get into my dream college if this gets on my record?"

Mark: "You can't ask something like that to her. It's too risky."

Sorn: "You guys know clearly nothing, do you?"

Taeil: "What are you doing?"

Sorn walked over to her locker, opening it with the right locker combination. She took out something and closed the door once again. No one could see what she was holding, her hand was holding it tight. She walked back and sat down on the ground. Then she revealed what she was holding, it was some make-up. She started to powder her face while looking into the small mirror in her hand.

Lucas: "Sorn, this is not the moment to apply make-up on your face."

Taeil: "What are you doing? Get off the ground, it's probably dirty."

Taeil tried to help Sorn up again, but she refused his help. Sorn kept applying some powder like a maniac, making herself wither with each second.

Eunbin: "Care to explain what's going on, Sorn?"

Sorn: "This is the plan, listen very carefully. Yeeun and Taeil, you two will run over to the principal's office. You knock on his door and if he answers, then you'll tell him I've fainted here in the hallway. You two lead him here and we'll distract him long enough for the guys to find that file of Jaehyun. Eunbin go with them in case they don't find it. Mark will text one of you guys if the principal is heading back to his office. Did everyone understand the plan and what he must do?"