Chapter thirty-one: Saved by the whistle

I fell down from a slope, a really deep one. I couldn't keep my balance and rolled down. It happened so fast, I could barely proces what happened. I felt multiple things scratching on my legs, I could feel it since I was wearing a pair of shorts. I think it were loose branches I rolled over. I kept going down, multiple times I tried to stop or slow down my fall, but it was no use. Suddenly my head hit something and everything went black. 

BTS pov

Yoongi: "I'm so glad we're going home. Today was way too active for me."

Jimin: "I think I'll fall asleep on the bus at this rate."

Taehyung: "Same, I hope the remaining groups return quickly."

Jungkook: "Is Y/N back already?"

Jin: "I don't think so. She's in a group with Eunbin, Yeeun and Sorn. I guess they're still in the woods somewhere. They will return any moment."

Eunbin's pov

Yeeun: "Where is Y/N? We have been waiting for over fifteen minutes."

We had found the last object of the treasure hunt. We decided to wait a little, so Y/N could catch up with us. Why isn't she coming? If she can't crack the code then that's fine.

Sorn: "Maybe we should head back? What if she's lost? I mean everything looks the same to me here."

Eunbin: "I agree, let's head back? Maybe we run into her on the way."

We got up from the bench we were sitting on. Yeeun opened the map again, leading us back to where we came from. It took us more than ten minutes to reach that sport again.

Sorn: "She isn't here anymore? Where is she then? We didn't bump into her either..."

Eunbin: "She definitely cracked the code. The suitcase is open."

Yeeun: "Maybe she passed us by without realizing it herself, or she found another group and followed them instead?"

Sorn: "Then let's get out of this forest. It's almost time to head home."

BTS pov

Jimin: "What's taking them so long? I want to go home already..."

J-hope: "I think the last groups are arriving, so it won't take long anymore before we leave."

Namjoon: "I still haven't seen Y/N around."

Yoongi: "Me neither."

Jungkook: "I see Lucas and Taeyong walking over there. I'll go ask if they have seen her."

Namjoon: "I'll join you, we will be right back."

Namjoon and Jungkook left the others, heading towards the tree Lucas and Taeyong were standing under. They clearly arrived not long ago. They still had to walk a bit before they would reach them, so Namjoon decided to start a conversation with Jungkook.

Namjoon: "How are you feeling after yesterday?"

Jungkook: "I'm fine. It's just stupid that I missed all the fun last night when I fell asleep."