Chapter forty-seven: Swallow your feelings

J-hope: "Can't you tell? We both want to get away from here. This situation is not healthy anymore, it's bringing us all down! We need some time on our own, away from here. A new environment will do us good. It will give us some space to process this all."

You: "So, you're basically saying you want to be away from me as fast and far as possible?"

Taehyung's pov, a few minutes before the fight

Taehyung: "I see, thanks Taeyong for telling me. I'll talk to you later."

I quickly ended the phone call with Taeyong. I already thought it was strange, him calling me during the middle of the night. My suspicion was indeed right, it was about Y/N. She was drunk last night... Did she go out with her friends? I got out of bed and walked towards the hallway. 

+

The first room that I passed was Y/N's room. I stopped at her door, listening if I could her something. What if Jin brought her here? Taeyong said he would bring her home, but did he meant hers or ours? Before I knew it, my hand was on the doorknob. I quietly opened her room, just in case if she was asleep there. But no one was in the room. It didn't seem like she had slept there either. The sheets were still neat. She clearly didn't spend the night in here. What did you even think Taehyung? That she would come back after everything that had happened. Of course not. Jin probably just brought her home. Maybe I should ask him? I'm concerned about Y/N. I closed the door of her room again and made my way further into the hallway. 

The last door leads to Jin's room. He must be awake, he's a morning person after all. Most of the time he's the first one to be awake here. I opened his door. Before I could even walk inside, I froze. My eyes were glued on Jin, sitting up straight against the side of his bed. And someone was asleep next to him. Even though I couldn't see the face of the girl, I knew for sure it was Y/N. I could recognize her hair immediately. Jin was awake, staring at Y/N's sleeping form. Her back was facing him. A second later, Jin noticed someone had entered his room. We made eye contact with each other. I could see panic flooding into Jin's eyes, he must have felt caught by me. Why is she here? In his room? Jealousy rushed trough my whole body. I couldn't control it. I mouthed to Jin he should follow me to the hallway, so we could talk. Jin quickly got out of his bed, making his way towards me. I turned around and waited for Jin to come outside. He softly closed the door behind him. It seems like we both didn't want her to wake up. 

Taehyung: "What is she doing in your room?"

Jin: "I brought her here, because she was drunk last night."

Taehyung: "I already know she went out. Taeyong called me as well yesterday, but I missed his call. But that wasn't my question. I want to know why she's in you room and not hers!"

Namjoon: "What's goin on here? Why all the shouting?"

Both our attention went to the voice on our right side. There stood Namjoon, looking at us while standing at his door frame. He was just like us, still in pyjama. His hair was messy, making me clear he just got out of his bed as well. Namjoon's room is across Jin's. Maybe he's awake because of me.

Taehyung: "Jin took advantage of Y/N's drunken state last night! I just want to know why he let her sleep in his room!"

Jin: "Yah! Taking advantage of her? Taeyong told me Yeeun was feeling sick after they both drank too much. I was scared Y/N would feel sick as well! I let her sleep in my bed, because I was scared she would throw up in her sleep. That's all!"