Chapter thirty-two: The hospital

Yoongi: "Let's get out of here, before everyone starts looking for us as well."

Jin: "I'll carry Y/N. Yoongi can you take her bag?"

Yoongi: "Of course, be careful that you don't hurt her."

Jin: "I'm trying my best. Y/N, tell me if I'm hurting you. Alright?"

I quickly gave him a nod. Jin turned his back to me. Yoongi helped me climb on Jin's back. Jin took my wrists, leaning over while standing up straight. Eventually he released my wrists, so he could place his arms under my legs, making me unable to slide down.

Taehyung: "If you need a break Y/N, let us know."

You: "I'm fine..."

Yoongi: "Let's try to get back as fast as possible."

Taehyung: "I think we came from there."

They walked back from where they came from. It didn't took long before they found those stairs again, making our way back up again. 

Taehyung: "You probably fell down here somewhere."

Yoongi: "Do you know how lucky you are Y/N? It could have ended much worse."

Jin: "Don't give her a lecture right now Yoongi."

Taehyung: "Don't mind him Y/N, it's just his way to express he's worried about you."

You: "I know, I'm sorry that I caused trouble."

Jin: "Don't blame yourself, you couldn't predict this outcome."

They walked further, probably using the same way they came from. I can't seem to remember a single thing from this school trip.

You: "I hope I don't ruin the school trip with my stupid fall."

Taehyung: "The school trip was about to end anyway after this activity."

You: "Is it far until we reach the others?"

Yoongi: "We're almost there, just a little more."

Jin: "Taehyung can't you run towards the others? Tell them we found Y/N. Just follow the path, it's always straight from here."

Taehyung: "Of course! I'll be back before you know it."

Taehyung quickly ran away from us. Jin also picked up the pace, walking faster now. I think we're indeed almost there. I'm so glad, my head was pounding like crazy. 

You: "Don't rush yourself too much Jin. Aren't you tired?"

Yoongi: "I can carry her if you want me to."

Jin: "No need, I can see the open space in front of us. We're finally here."

Taehyung's pov

Jin was right. The path leaded me back to the open field. It took me only two minutes to get there. Jin wants me to alarm the others. The teachers need to call a doctor for Y/N. We were indeed the last group to return back from the search party. Everyone was standing in the middle of the open space. I could see some staff and security too.

Jimin: "Taehyung!"

The attention turned to me when Jimin shouted my name. I quickly ran up to them. I was out of breath when I finally reached them.