Chapter eighteen: Shopping and confessions

We finally arrived at the shopping mall. Eunbin and I drove in the same car together with Lucas and Mark. Taeil and Taeyong each took their own car. And my stepbrothers took the car they always use. 

You: "Eunbin and I are going to the store over there."

Taeyong: "We'll come along. Maybe we can choose a nice outfit for you two?"

You: "Sure..."

*

You: "Look Eunbin what a nice coat. This would totally fit you."

Eunbin was standing at another rack so I walked up to her with a long black coat. I gained her attention when I spoke to her. She looked at the coat I was holding, hesitating for a moment.

Eunbin: "Really? Do you think so?"

You: "It will look amazing on you."

Eunbin eventually agreed to try it on. We were both holding some clothes to try out later. We were hanging out together this whole time while the others were somewhere in the store. I was walking through the store when I spotted Jimin. He was standing alone, holding something next to him. 

You: "Excuse me for a minute Eunbin. I'll be right back."

I made my way over to Jimin after I said that. Now I saw what he was holding. It was a blue dress. It's really pretty, he has a good taste. Jimin noticed me immediately when I approached him. 

You: "Why aren't you going to another store? I thought you all needed some new clothes? This store only sells women's clothes."

Jimin: "We have plenty of time right? We don't have to hurry."

You: "What's with the dress? Are you planning to try it on maybe?"

Jimin: "Funny... I actually thought it would fit you really well. Would you try it on for me please?"

You: "Fine, I'll try it on."

Jimin handed me over the blue dress he was holding. He gave me a smile and I returned one to him. I walked away from him, back to Eunbin. 

Eunbin: "That's a pretty dress! Where did you find it? I didn't saw it yet."

You: "Jimin gave it to me. He thought it would look nice on me."

Eunbin: "Should we try the clothes on we've picked?"

You: "That sounds good."

*

Taeyong: "How long does it take to change into an outfit?"

You: "Yah! Nobody told you to wait for us while we're trying these outfits on."

Mark: "I want to see the skirt that I picked for you so I'm staying."

You: "I'm ready. What about you Eunbin?"

Eunbin: "Wait a second... Yes, I'm ready now."

We both came out of our fitting room. I saw Mark, Taeil, Lucas and Taeyong sitting on a bench in the middle of the room. My stepbrothers were standing against the wall behind them. The fitting room itself wasn't so big, just big enough for everyone to fit in. Fortunately no one else besides us was in the store so it was only us in the fitting room. Eunbin was wearing a black pantsuit. I was wearing a brown skirt with a loose white t-shirt.

You: "I really like your outfit Eunbin! It's suiting you really wel."

Eunbin: "I like it as well. The skirt that Mark choose for you is also really pretty."