Chapter fourteen: The business trip

After realizing how close we were and how uncomfortable this position must be for him, I quickly got up. I could see that Taehyung was a bit flustered by what he did. He was scratching the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact for a moment. I guess he didn't expect this to happen. Before any of us could say something someone knocked on the door. The person came in a second later, even though no one gave him permission for it. It was Yoongi. I think he was little bit surprised to see me standing, here in Taehung's bedroom. He probably didn't expect me to be here. 

Yoongi: "What are you doing here?"

Taehyung: "I invited her to come and play some board game with me in my room."

You: "Am I not allowed here?"

Yoongi: "Of course you're allowed here. We just thought you were still out with your friends."

You: "I was actually just leaving."

Taehyung: "But we weren't done yet."

You: "Just accept that you've lost from me."

Yoongi: "I'm actually here to tell you that dinner is ready. So you both need to come along."

I just nodded to Yoongi and walked out of Taehyung's room. It didn't took long before the other two were following me. 

Jin: "Hey Y/N! You're back. Did you have a nice lunch earlier?"

When I walked inside the dining room, I noticed Jin. He was placing plates on the table. He gave me a smile when he saw me walking in the room. Taehung and Yoongi also entered the room shortly afterwards.  

You: "The food was nice. Mark was happy with the lunch for his birthday."

Jin: "Then we should go there as well some time."

You: "Sounds good to me."

I noticed that Jin placed ten plates. Is my mom and their dad here? Are they finally eating with us? Are they finally home for once? 

You: "Are mom and dad home? Are they eating with us?"

Yoongi: "They called that they would eat with us tonight. They're bringing some take out with them on the way home."

I sat down on my usual place. It didn't took long before everyone was in the dining room. Five minutes later my mom and their dad joined us as well with the food. We were eating while talking. Suddenly my mom asked me a question.

Mom: "So how was the party Y/N? I heard your brothers also went."

I could feel that all their eyes were on me. Probably scared that I would say something wrong, even though we cleared things out between us.

You: "I had a lot of fun. Great music, got to dance for a long time with my friends and..."

Mom: "That's good. We actually have to tell you something. Honey why don't you tell them the news?"

Is she serious right now. She asks me something and when I answer her question she talks about something else. She does this all the time. And what great news? Don't tell me they will marry soon or something. 

Stepdad: "As you might know we have a new client but he still needs to sign the contract. He has a company in Australia and he invited us to pay a visit. It's a good opportunity. He can sign the contracts and we can have a small vacation."