Chapter twenty-nine: The drunk kiss

J-hope: "Can you come downstairs? I think we all need a talk with you."

You: "Sure, I'll be there in a second."

J-hope ended the phone call between us. I turned around, facing the girls again. They were sitting on a bed with some snacks in between them.

Yeeun: "You're going out for a talk with him?"

You: "Actually for a talk with all of them."

Sorn: "That's about time, they couldn't stay mad at you for their entire life."

You: "I'll go see what it is about. I'm not even sure if they want to make things up with me."

Eunbin: "Stay positive, I think they want to talk things out."

Yeeun: "Good luck! I'll try not to eat all the snacks while you're gone."

You: "You better keep some snacks for me. I'll be back soon."

I left the room shortly after that, heading towards the stairs. Then I made my way to the lobby. I saw them sitting in the big lounge area. The lobby wasn't as busy as it was when we arrived here. I quickly made my way towards them, gaining their attention.

You: "Hey..."

Namjoon: "Hey Y/N."

You: "You want to talk?"

Jin: "Why don't we go outside for a walk? It talks nicer, don't you think?"

You: "Are we even aloud to leave the hotel?"

J-hope: "The teachers didn't say anything about that. So I guess we're fine."

Jimin: "It's just a walk around the hotel. It's not like we're planning to leave."

They got up from the yellow couch, heading towards the exit. I just quietly followed behind them, unsure what's about to happen. 

+

It was already dark outside. They should have told me earlier we would go outside for a talk. Then I could've brought my jacket with me since it's always colder when the sun is gone. 

You: "So? What is it that you want to talk about?"

Jungkook: "We're not mad anymore at you."

You: "Really? You aren't? What changed your mind? I mean, I tried to apologize to Taehyung earlier today..."

Taehyung: "I'm sorry for what I said back then."

You: "It's alright, I deserved that one."

Taehyung: "You didn't deserve that at all."

J-hope: "That day when our parents told us the news. I heard you talking with Rosé on the phone in that old classroom."

You: "Y-you heard that?"

I stopped walking, completely shook with what he said. He heard that conversation? When I poured my heart out to Rosé? They all mimicked my movements and stopped walking as well, checking out if I was alright. And to be honest, I didn't know if I was fine. He heard a very personal conversation, without me knowing a thing until now.

J-hope: "I'm not sorry for eavesdropping, now I finally know why you acted so cold towards us. I didn't plan on telling the others. I thought they would make things up with you eventually, just like I did. Since they didn't, I decided to tell them what I've heard."