Chapter forty-six: Secrets unveiled

You: "Jin? Is that really you?"

Jin: "Yes, it's me. Come on princess, we're going home."

Jin placed his jacket on my lap. I was confused for a second why he would do that. Before I knew it, he was carrying me bridal style, using the emergency exit to leave the building.

+

Jin carried me outside to the parking lot. The sky had turned pitch black. I haven't gone out of the club ever since we entered it hours ago. For a moment I was admiring Jin's features, this angle of him was breathtaking. I quickly shook the thoughts off my mind and shifted my attention to the sky.

You: "So many stars tonight. They look pretty. I want to be a star as well. Do you think I can be one some day?"

Jin: "You're drunk Y/N. You don't make sense... You and Yeeun will both have a huge hangover in the morning."

You: "Where is Yeeun?! We were drinking together. Her boyfriend cheated on her! Let me go! I should go find that guy and beat some sense into him! He can't hurt my best friend like that."

Jin: "He's probably already gone and besides you are so drunk. That guy can dodge you and eat a meal at the same time. The alcohol has slowed down your reaction. You should sleep it off now."

You: "Fine! That guy is lucky he didn't met my fists yet..."

Jin: "Like you could even damage him with those small fists of yours."

You: "Yah! They're not small!"

+

Apparently we had made it to their car. Because the next thing I know, Jin had placed me on the passenger seat in the front. I guess he came alone, since the rest of the car was empty. Which I'm glad for.

You: "I'm sorry you had to pick me up. Yeeun wanted to do shots and it got out of hand I guess."

Jin: "It indeed got out of hand... Luckily, Taeyong has my number. Sometimes you can be so reckless. You just got your cast removed after almost dying in the woods and now I find you passed out in a bar."

You: "I'm sorry, I never meant to disappoint you."

Jin: "You didn't, I'm only concerned about you."

Jin and I were talking while he made sure I got buckled up. The last time I was in this car, Yoongi and I kissed, right here. Jin's face was close, but not as close as Yoongi's face was. Yet, he was still invading my space. It's dangerous to be near one of them and the alcohol running through my body doesn't make it better. I quickly moved my head to the side, away from Jin's face. My head snapped back to Jin's direction on my left, when I heard the car door close. I watched Jin walking towards the other side. He suddenly stopped his tracks when someone called him out, it was Taeyong. They talked for a second and afterwards Jin made his way inside the car.

You: "What did he say?"

Jin: "He thanked me again for picking you up and he also told me to look out for you. Apparently Yeeun isn't feeling well and he thought you might feel that way as well soon. 

You: "Is Yeeun getting a ride from Taeyong?"

Jin: "Yes..."

Jin answered me while turning on the engine of his car. Soon he turned on the head lights as well. It's so sweet of Taeyong he's taking Yeeun home. Home! I should call my mom.