Chapter five: An unexpected invitation

I lied because I can tell they can't stand Lucas. I wrote that they should enjoy breakfast, and that I'll see them after school. I left the kitchen and put on my shoes. Then I took off to meet Lucas.

I was walking to the place where Lucas and I said goodbye yesterday after school. He was already standing there when I arrived. He noticed me as well and he smiled at me with a wide smile, showing his white teeth. 

Lucas: "Hey there!"

You: "Good morning, did you wait long?"

Lucas: "No, not at all. I just got here two minutes ago."

You: "That's good. Did you eat breakfast already?"

Lucas: "No, not yet. I'll buy something to eat in the cafeteria later."

You: "I have something for you to eat, it will save you some money."

I quickly took my bag from my shoulders, hanging it in front me. I opened my bag and took out the plastic box, filled with some pancakes. I took a few with me as breakfast, maybe I could eat it as well as lunch. I also brought some for the girls I met yesterday. I opened the plastic box and showed it to Lucas.

You: "Pancake? I just made them."

Lucas: "Who could say no to some fresh pancakes? I'm not rejecting those delicious looking pancakes. And the fact that you made them shall make them taste even better."

He took a pancake, so did I. We started to eat while walking to school. After fifteen minutes we finally reached the cafeteria of the school. Lucas said to take a place somewhere while he would grab us a coffee. He came back quickly since it was not busy here at all. There was no waiting line. 

You: "Thanks for buying me a coffee."

I said while he placed the brown cup in front of me. He took place on the opposite side of the table. 

Lucas: "Well after you gave me four of those delicious pancakes, it's the least that I can do."

You: "I'm glad that you liked them."

Lucas: "I hope those pancakes weren't your lunch because you only have three left. Right?"

You: "It actually was my lunch but it's fine. I'll buy something later. I'll give the other pancakes to Eunbin, Sorn and Yeeun. I could tell yesterday while we were eating lunch that they like food."

Lucas: "Who doesn't like some good food? Now I feel guilty for eating you lunch. Let me treat you some food later. And I don't take a no as an answer, I insist."

You: "Fine then..."

Suddenly it hits me... I haven't told my stepbrothers yet that I'm not going home immediately after school. I'm going to practice at Lucas his house. Should I text them? Wait... I can't! I haven't asked their number, neither did they. So stupid. What now? Well then they don't know. I just tell them I went somewhere with the girls or something.

Yoongi's pov

I got downstairs after a really good sleep. I woke up because of a delicious smell, it's coming from the kitchen. Jin is probably making breakfast, he's early this morning though. Maybe he couldn't sleep anymore? When I opened the kitchen door I couldn't spot anyone. Is Jin in the dining room? He must have been here though. I made my way further into the dining room. The delicious smell is coming from the pancakes in the middle of the table. But Jin was nowhere to be found. Did I miss him? Did he went upstairs to wake us up?