278

A weird feeling suddenly emerged from the depths of Jennie's heart. Perhaps, she had not truly experienced the magnitude of Lisa's power.

Seeing Jennie deep in thought, he wanted to continue explaining things. However, at this time, Second Master Manoban entered the hall and looked at the couple sleepily, "You won pretty quickly..."

Lisa turned around and looked at Second Master Manoban before leading Jennie to his side, "This is second uncle. I didn't get a chance to introduce him to you earlier."

Before Jennie could respond, Second Master Manoban dragged Lisa to one side and asked, "Are you being serious? You're dating a small-time model? Have you told your parents about this?"

Lisa turned and looked at Jennie before responding, "Does second uncle think she's not good enough?"

"Of course she's good. I can tell she is a good person and I quite like her. But, what about your parents? When do you plan to tell them?"

"I hope second uncle can keep this a secret for now. The timing is not yet right," Lisa responded with a deeper meaning.

"You and your father are the same; always acting all mysterious. I won't get myself involved anymore, you can do what you want," Second Master Manoban waved his hand casually. "It's just a shame that the truce banquet ended up driving an even deeper wedge between the two of you. You need to hold back a little...if you continue like this, how am I ever going to face old man Suh?"

"Didn't second uncle enjoy everything that happened today?"

"No need to point out what you already know," Second Master Manoban looked at Jennie after speaking. "Why don't you give me the honor of sharing dinner with my potential niece-in-law. Tell me, how many people found out about your relationship before me?"

"Grandfather knows I got married, but he has no idea who with."

"Married?" Second Master Manoban covered his mouth. "I thought you guys were merely dating."

Lisa presented his ring-bearing left hand and chuckled, "It's already been four months."

"In that case, we definitely need to have dinner."

Lisa nodded his head and returned to Jennie's side, "Second uncle wants to have dinner with us, do you want to go?"

"Need you ask? Let's go..."

After leaving the venue, the trio went to a nearby hotel. Second Master Manoban watched the expression on Lisa's face as he doted on his wife. He felt it was quite hilarious, "Good boy, you are becoming more and more like the younger version of your uncle. A wife should be doted on."

"I've never forgotten," Lisa responded.

"You're already 32-years-old. When I was your age, my son was already old enough to buy his own soy sauce 1 . When do you plan to have a child?"

"No rush," Lisa brushed him off.

Jennie watched the interaction between the uncle and nephew. Perhaps because of genetics, Jennie felt Second Master Manoban was quite approachable; the Manoban family members seemed quite likable.

Seeing Lisa always had an endless supply of work, Second Master Manoban turned to Jennie and said, "Niece-in-law, don't let this rascal control you to death. Don't listen to everything he says. Ever since he was small he has always been a control freak."

"At home, whatever my wife says, goes," Lisa placed his arm on the back of Jennie's chair and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"That better be the case."