354

Jennie shook her head. Although she knew quite a lot of people, there were only a handful of people who she truly bonded with. And these people, were currently beside her. So, who else wanted to see her?

Rosé gestured for her to close her eyes.

Jennie originally didn't want to play such a childish game, but, since it was someone she couldn't predict, she decided there was no harm in playing along.

A moment later, the sound of leather shoes on the hard floor resounded through her ears.

Jennie kept her eyes closed and smiled, "Sung-jae."

Rosé's expression was one of shock. Who would have thought she'd be able to guess like this.

That's right, the person that had appeared in front of Jennie was a dark blue suited Yook Sung-jae; there was no doubt about it. After, building up his experience overseas for the last few months, he had become more mature and reliable.

"I never thought you'd actually become an actress," Sung-jae sat down opposite Jennie. "I saw the video of your audition and honestly think that you are better than a large number of actors. Although you still have a few aspects which you could improve on, with your intelligence, I'm sure you'll be able to overcome it easily."

"Thank you for having so much confidence in me," Jennie overflowed with happiness.

The image of Sung-jae leaving YG was still imprinted in her memory, but they were both no longer the same people as back then.

"You've returned from your training?"

"Yes. But, as soon as I got back, I heard you've been involved in another big news," Sung-jae laughed.

Jennie still remembered​ when they first met. At that time, he was still grieving over Soo-young's death. But now, it was like he was reborn and refreshed.

"Enough about me, let's talk about you," Jennie wanted to change the subject. However, at this time, Lisa walked out of the study room and suggested, "Let's have a look at the news first."

After speaking, Lisa picked up the remote control and turned on the television in the living room. The midday news was currently showing.

...

[Jennie Replaced?]

This was the headline at the bottom of the screen and broadcasting live was a reporter on the set of 'Hidden Expert'. As Jennie had already been replaced, she was nowhere to be seen.

"I am here at the first media visit for the set of 'Hidden Expert'. The visit today seems to also be an indirect announcement that Jennie has been replaced. Although the production team haven't officially announced this change, we can clearly see that Jennie is not on set and the public's rumors are true."

"According to the hospital, Jennie has already recovered and left the hospital. But, no one knows where she has gone."

"As for the reason why Jennie has been replaced, the public are assuming it has something to do with the rumor that Jennie is involved in witchcraft. It's not easy to be a celebrity...but, most surprising of all, the fact that the 'Hidden Expert' crew insisted on replacing Jennie against the pressures of Lisa, shows how serious they are towards the 'conduct' of their actors. This is something that should be applauded..."

"This reporter is a mistress of 'Hidden Expert's producer," Lisa explained as he saw the confused looks on their faces.

"No wonder," Rosé sneered. "They are obviously placing the blame on Jennie's conduct and hinting that she would do anything to get famous."