389

After a few minutes of shock, came a rush of extreme happiness. Lisa was tempted to envelope Jennie with his embrace and hug her tightly in his arms. He wanted to tell her straight away that they were about to become parents.

The thought of a little creature coming into this world from Jennie's body with his blood flowing through its body, made him feel invigorated. The pride he felt completely filled his body.

He was about to become a father...

This was a feeling he had never imagined experiencing; it was an amazing feeling.

After quickly tidying up, Mo Ting left the bedroom to find Jennie sitting on the sofa cutting some fruit. He immediately rushed over and snatched the knife from her hand, "Didn't I tell you not to do anything?"

"I'm just cutting some fruit." Jennie had no idea that the hCG blood test she did with Rosé would help her in such a way. She was simply confused by Lisa's anxiousness.

"On a day like this, it's best you put away dangerous items like knives and sit still," Lisa found a barely passable excuse to stop Jennie from using a knife.

Jennie didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But, she eventually nodded her head, "Fine, I'll listen to you."

Lisa gently stroked his fingers through Jennie's hair before walking into the kitchen.

He still couldn't believe, apart from the hospital staff, he was the first to find out about Jennie's pregnancy - even Jennie had no idea!

Counting the days, it seemed this must have been a result of the night when they did not use protection.

Not long after, Jisoo arrived at Hyatt Regency. However, the way that Lisa looked at Jisoo did not match the cold tone that he spoke to him with the night before. Jisoo was quite surprised.

"President, everything is ready, we can leave at any time."

With Jisoo's preparations, Lisa helped Jennie into the car and headed towards the hospital for a medical examination. En route, Lisa held tightly onto Jennie's hand and couldn't help but sneakily smile.

Jennie could tell that he was in a good mood, but she simply thought it was because of their wedding anniversary. Never would she have imagined that she had a Mini-Lisa in her body.

Seeing the smile on Lisa's face, Jennie also felt her mood lighten.

A little while later, the couple arrived at the hospital. Jennie noticed Lisa remove his jacket, so she asked, "Are you also getting an exam?"

Lisa shook his head as he looked at her dotingly, "I simply want to accompany you..."

"You don't need to accompany me," Jennie rolled down his sleeves, "I'm just doing a simple exam."

Normally, when she got bruises from filming, Lisa's heart ached for her, but he had never been so careful around her. Yet, she did not question his actions at all.

Thanks to Jisoo's preparations, the hospital was fairly empty. A moment later, the couple arrived at the examination room, but the doctor said to Lisa, "President, please stay here. Family members need to wait outside."

"It's fine for him to come with me..." Jennie approved.

"I still think it's best for him to stay outside," the doctor said firmly as she smiled, "This is a hospital regulation. Men need to stay outside."

Under normal circumstances, family members were indeed not allowed to enter the examination room. So, Lisa furrowed his eyebrows but did not insist. However, his eyes darkened a little.