352

Lisa's eyes darkened and his voice deepened, "Wait until I find out who did it. I will make them pay ten-fold for your fracture."

"If I get what I want, I may consider forgiving them. But, if things don't work out, I'll let you do whatever you want. Even ten-fold wouldn't be enough."

In other words, the culprit had given Ryujin an opportunity with Yuna. Since she was scared of him, now that his arm was fractured, he couldn't possibly still be so frightening, right?

Lisa's eyebrows twitched a little but he did not say a word.

A while later, Yuna quietly stepped into the emergency room. As soon as she saw Lisa sitting by Jennie's side, she asked, "President Manoban...is Jennie unnie OK?"

"Your unnie has a mild concussion. But Ryujin's injuries are worse. He doesn't have an assistant or manager, so you should thank him on behalf of Jennie and take care of him until he recovers," Lisa said in seriousness. If he was going to sell her off, he was going to do it seriously.

Yuna still had the image of the incident from earlier today in her mind. From the moment that Ryujin saved Jennie, she no longer felt he was so scary.

"OK."

As Yuna agreed, she did not see the smile that appeared on Ryujin's face from behind the curtain.

A while later, people from the cast and crew of 'Hidden Expert' arrived at the hospital, but they did not dare to enter the room. They simply asked about Jennie's condition and waited anxiously outside.

Not long after, night hit.

Jennie felt a little dizzy but she quickly opened her eyes. Seeing Lisa sleeping at the foot of her bed, she felt her throat constrict and voice get raspy.

However, just a simple move of her finger was enough to wake him up.

"How do you feel? Does it hurt anywhere?" Lisa asked anxiously. His eyes were red; it seemed he hadn't gotten much sleep and had stayed by her bed the entire time.

Jennie shook her head and opened her mouth to speak, but Lisa already knew what she wanted to ask, "He's fine, he just has a slight fracture."

"I'm also fine," Jennie said in a dull tone. "After such a huge incident, is everyone on set fine?"

"The crew are outside waiting for you to wake up." After replying, Lisa stood up to notify them, but Jennie held onto his shirt and pulled him back.

"Hubby..."

Lisa turned around and looked at Jennie.

"Don't get angry at the wrong people. Find out the real culprit and make them pay."

"Before I find the truth, everyone is a suspect."

"Jennie...President Manoban," the director whispered from outside the door, "Are you awake?"

"Come in," Jennie forced herself into a sitting position. She had just woken up, but she was already worried her man would blame the innocent and get angry at the wrong people even though she also believed the real culprit needed to be punished.

The director, producer and a few other important people, entered the hospital room. As soon as they saw the icy cold Lisa sitting beside the bed, they all began to tremble in fear, "Are you OK?"

Jennie gave a slight smile and nodded her head.

"That's good. We are still investigating the truth behind the incident. I'm sure we will get a result very soon."

"As for filming..."

"I can return to work after 3 days," Jennie quickly replied. Her injury wasn't​ too serious and she couldn't just give up on such a great production. Nor could they just replace her because they wanted to; they had to see if Lisa would allow it.