329

Lisa looked at Jennie seriously. As he looked into her eyes, he noticed his own reflection clearly looking back.

He couldn't control himself as he stretched out his arms, drew her into his embrace and sighed, "Don't just think on my behalf..."

"What should I do? This has already become a habit of mine," Jennie giggled. She peered out the window and noticed plenty of staff walking in and out of the studio, so she pushed Lisa away and blushed, "There are too many people, hurry back to the office..."

Lisa held Jennie's icy cold hands between his and got out of the car to grab some items from the boot which he had brought to keep her warm, "I will drop by again and visit at any time."

Jennie nodded her head.

Every now and then, a member of the crew would pass by and see the couple. They couldn't help but feel envious of Jennie.

"Hey, don't you guys feel that President Manoban loses his quick and ruthless image when he is around Jennie? The guy that we see thoughtfully delivering warmth to his girlfriend, is this the same ruthless king of entertainment that we know?"

"I'm so jealous!"

"Stop chatting...they're headed this way."

A small group of people gathered not too far in front of Jennie and Lisa and chatted amongst themselves. As Jennie walked by, she gave them a gentle smile.

"I've totally been convinced by her friendliness!"

"Compared to the Yue Shanshan that walks around with her nose in the air, Jennie is much better. Plus, I can see that Jennie smiles from her heart!"

Because of her rehearsal and other small details, Jennie quickly blended into the team.

Everyone originally thought, since she had a pair of long legs, she would be the type to be picky and overly precious - but she turned out to be just like everyone else. Although she remained quiet most of the time, she did not make any difficult requests. In fact, she avoided hassling people altogether.

Because Yue Shanshan's parts were slowly getting replaced, the progress of filming was delayed. As a result, Jennie and Lin Sheng's parts were to be filmed and edited at practically the same time. Lin Sheng's parts were generally filmed first, followed by Jennie's. So, over the next 2 days, Jennie waited until almost midnight before being called on set.

After Jennie's rehearsal, she ended up winning over the hearts of the entire film crew. The only exception was Lin Sheng; he continued to look at Jennie with doubt. However, their times never overlapped, so Jennie and Lin Sheng never crossed paths.

"Lin Ge, I heard Jennie will be filming an important scene next. Do you want to watch? The scene requires her to roll around in mud. For someone so delicate, I'm sure..."

Lin Sheng lifted his head and looked at his assistant without a word. Actually, over the past two days, he had heard quite a few opinions about Jennie's acting.

However, deep down, he was adamant that an actor was an actor and a model was a model. Each should stick to their own duties and crossing over to another career path was irresponsible towards their own profession.

So, he still had not watched Jennie act...

But, since his assistant suggested it...

"Just stay behind for a little bit." Lin Sheng closed up the script in his hands and handed it to his assistant. He didn't care about Jennie's acting; he didn't like her anyway. But, he had heard an interesting rumor that Jennie acted without a script.