348

The next day was the day that Nancy had arranged to apologize to Jennie. It was also Jennie's second day on set at 'Hidden Expert'.

"Send a photo of my mother and father to the media and provide evidence that that woman was a mistress. The more the situation gets out of hand, the better. The best outcome is for the Manoban Family to find out how disgusting Jennie and her mother are..." Before Nancy could continue, her phone was pulled out of her hand. Nanct immediately turned around. Upon realizing it was her younger brother, she breathed a sigh of relief, "Taehyung, give me back my phone."

Taehyung did not respond. He simply took advantage of his height and placed the phone to his ear, "The plan is canceled."

"What are you doing?"

"Nancy, I can't believe how cruel you are. Were you born this evil?" Taehyung sneered as he threw the phone back to her. "I have no control over who you want to plot against and what you want to do. Just don't let me hear about it."

"Taehyung, I am doing this for the sake of the family."

"I don't feel that Jennie is a hindrance to me at all," Taehyung ruffled his hair and sneered as he returned to his room. "Oh, by the way, since you are in charge of the Kim Family now, I'm sure you have no opinion against me joining the entertainment industry, right?"

"Are you joking? You are the fourth young master of the Kim Family..."

"I'll take that as a yes..." Taehyung's tall figure quickly disappeared out of sight.

Not long after, Mother Kim returned to find Nancy sitting angrily on the living room sofa.

Nancy sneered and stood up, "If you don't want to stay in this family, you are welcome to leave at any time. Of course, if you want to continue being treated like a slave, you are welcome to do that too."

Mother Kim did not respond as she headed to her bedroom. However, Nancy deliberately revealed, "I've passed on the evidence of you being a mistress to the media. Last time, it only caused a small stir before Lisa settled it. But this time, I have solid evidence! I will let everyone know how you seduced my father...and caused the death of my mother!"

"I tolerated you in the past for the sake of your father's pride. But, I no longer care about that. So, Nancy, let me warn you now...you are going to regret everything you've done."

As Mother Kim said these words, she no longer had the usual anger in her eyes. Instead, it appeared like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

Nancy was surprised by her response. But, before she could refute, Mother Kim had already returned to her room.

"Stop where you are..."

Rather than being tortured everyday, Mother Kim decided to put an end to everything in one go.

If Nancy dared to hurt her daughter again, she was going to make her pay.

...

That evening.

Jennie was packing her luggage because she needed to go film 'Hidden Expert'.

Lisa called Yuna over to provide some assistance while he pulled Jennie into the bedroom. Before Jennie could stand up straight, he had already wrapped her in a tight hug, "This time, I have no way of coming with you."

"I know," Jennie nodded. 'Hidden Expert' was to be filmed in multiple locations, so Jennie understood it would be impossible for Lisa to follow by her side the entire time.

"3 months...If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have accepted this script for you."

"Manager Manoban. Even if you avoided it this time, you wouldn't be able to avoid it forever," Jennie laughed as she wrapped her arm around Lisa's waist. "Don't worry, no matter where I am, I will take good care of myself and will get Yuna to update you on my status. As for Rosé, when she gets back, let her consider finding a position in Manoban Entertainment. Since she is married now, she should stop running around with me."