313

Over the next few days, Yue Shanshan officially started filming. The gossip Jennie had originally expected to fade, instead attracted 'Yue Fans' to Lisa's social media page. They started leaving comments asking him not to go down the wrong path and not to let Jennie ruin the film.

But, Lisa's social media page was where all the 'Jenlisa Fans' gathered. So, as soon as they saw the comments left by the 'Yue Fans', there was no way they could hold back their anger. They immediately retaliated with comments ridiculing Yue Shanshan of having short legs and not being able to pull off the female lead's powerful presence.

This argument between the fans pulled open the curtains to an issue that didn't previously exist.

During this entire time, Jennie never once expressed that she had the intention to snatch away the role of female lead in 'Stupid'.

However, the issue kept resurfacing. Even when Manoban Entertainment tried their best to suppress the discussions, the anger from fans had already gotten to a point where removing the topic from search rankings and hot topic lists, wasn't enough...

"Jennie, whose fueling the public's anger behind our backs?" Rose6 read through the discussions online and felt there was something unusual about the turn of events. Did they happen to offend Yue Shanshan in the past?

"Plus, in these people's eyes, why is there such a big difference between an actress and a model?"

"What do they mean by, at least Yue Shanshan is making a living from acting? Let's see them try to walk a runway!"

"You should stop looking at all the gossip," Jennie replied.

Rosé opened her mouth to speak, but simply let out a sigh instead. No matter what situation, Jennie always seemed to keep her composure.

But, Rosé couldn't stay calm. Even though she knew she should ignore it, she still wanted to spew up blood in anger, "How is Boss going to clear up this issue?"

Jennie lowered her head without a word.

Meanwhile, Rosé's eyes grew wide in disbelief, "Could it be that Boss actually wants you to appear in the film?"

Was this why he didn't step out to deny anything? Because if Jennie actually appeared in the film, he would be giving himself a slap in the face?

"Then, this..."

"He didn't start these discussions," Jennie immediately cut in. "There is no way he would use me to create hype. I have a feeling, this issue not only started from Yue Shanshan, but there is also more to it. Otherwise, Lisa would have dealt with it already."

"It all sounds a bit complicated. Since everything is within Boss' control, I'll stop asking about it."

Jennie nodded. This was what Rosé should have said from the start.

"Then, tell me. If the film actually needs you in the end, will you do it?"

Jennie decided to respond with silence. She simply hoped Yue Shanshan would stop causing trouble. But, in the end, if Lisa needed her, she would do anything for him...

Rosé smiled at Jennie's silence, "No matter what you choose to do, I will support you. Watch how I battle it out with these moronic fans."

...

"President, the fans are still in an uproar," Jisoo presented some information he had gathered. "I've looked into a few of the active fans and tracked their IP. The comments seem to be all coming from one person. Someone is indeed stirring up trouble on purpose."

"But...there is something I don't understand. Why aren't you stepping out to clarify the issue, President?" Jisoo was confused. Logically speaking, was it so hard for Lisa to say a few words?