344

"What shoot? Don't even think of stepping foot out of this household!" Elder Kim gestured for his assistant to close the doors, "Jennie, it's time you focus on more serious things. You should put an end to any ridiculous relationships you have on the outside."

Jennie watched as the front door shut, but she did not panic. She simply turned to face Elder Kim and said, "Grandfather, you won't be able to keep me locked up forever."

Elder Kim stared at Jennie. Actually, he was well aware that Jennie was no longer the child that used to put up with everything; her willpower was stronger than ever. But, he still insisted, "I will lock you up for as long as I can."

Nancy was still kneeling on the ground sobbing as she sneered. She finally realized that Elder Kim's intention all along had been to get Jennie to return home, she stood up and laughed, "Grandfather, you decided long ago that you were going to make Jennie return home, am I right?"

"This has always been her home!"

"What right does this b*tch have?" After speaking, Nancy stood up and pounced at the fruit bowl on the coffee table, grabbing the fruit knife and placing it against her wrist, "What if I say, it's either me or her?"

"Nancy..." Elder Kim immediately panicked as he tried to stand up, almost losing grip on his walking stick, "What are you doing?!"

"Grandfather, I am being serious. This family only has space for one of us!" After speaking, Nancy bit down on her lip as blood flowed from her wrist...

"Don't do something stupid," Elder Kim pounced towards Nancy and grabbed onto her wrist. He then turned to his assistant, "Hurry, get me the first-aid kit!"

Seeing Elder Kim's love for her, Nancy buried herself in Elder Kim's embrace and started crying, "Grandfather, aren't things fine the way they currently are? Why must we allow an outsider in our home? Since she's been away for 9 years, it must mean she's never considered us as her family. Why must we make things difficult for each other?"

"If you have something to say, then say it. Why resort to doing something so stupid?" Elder Kim almost overflowed with anger.

"Grandfather, promise me that you won't let Jennie return. Promise me."

Seeing Nancy still wanted to take extreme measures, Elder Kim had no choice but to agree, "Fine, I promise, I promise..."

Hearing his promise, Jennie felt the last remaining bit of warmth in her heart had disappeared...

"Jenjen, leave first. Father will personally come pick you up another day," Father Kim said to Jennie pleadingly.

"Pick me up? There's no need...place your focus on your eldest daughter instead. From today onwards, the Kim Family and I will go our separate ways. Which also means, if Nancy provokes me again, I will make her life a living hell." After speaking, Jennie took a couple steps back. Just as she was about to leave, the housekeeper hurried in again and reported to Elder Kim.

"Chairman, the CEO of Manoban Entertainment has arrived."

"I don't want to see him," Elder Kim replied in an annoyed manner.

"Let him in," Jennie retorted.

"That..."

"Jennie, an outsider has no business here..."

"If anyone prevents him from coming in, I will ram my head against this pillar. What do you say grandfather?" Jennie pointed to a Roman-style pillar.

Filled with guilt, Elder Kim had no choice but to nod his head.

The housekeeper understood Elder Kim's gesture and immediately led Lisa into the manor. However, Lisa did not come alone. Accompanying him were about 20 bodyguards that entered the living room in a sea of black.