295

Star King Chairman's Office.

Father Suh was watching the entertainment news. He sighed as he turned off the television and called his secretary over the intercom, "Tell President Suh to come see me."

"I'm sorry Chairman Suh, President Suh isn't in the office..." the secretary replied cautiously.

Father Suh held his chest subconsciously; he was so angry he could barely breathe, "Send someone to find him immediately. Manoban Entertainment has requested Johnny appear at a press conference at 3pm, we can't let this piece of trash damage the interests of Star King."

"Yes, Chairman Suh."

The secretary hung up the phone and immediately contacted Johnny.

But, the man involved did not show the slightest bit of regard towards the situation. He sailed out to sea as planned, wrapped his arms around as many models as he could and completely flaunted the life of a rich heir.

At this moment, Johnny was out at sea drinking with his lousy group of friends. The few rich kids raised their glasses of champagne at Johnny and laughed, "Manoban Entertainment and your father are looking everywhere for you. You've caused such a huge a mess your father is going to skin you alive when you get back."

"Plus, this morning after the press release of 'Evil Child', President Manoban directly said that Jennie isn't familiar with you, meaning the poem you put up has nothing to do with her."

"Bro, don't tell me you are so underhanded as to frame a model? How embarrassing!"

Johnny's face changed from red to white and from white to green.

"Let's sail back."

"Are you really planning to attend Manoban Entertainment's press conference?"

Johnny smashed his glass of champagne on the floor and pulled out his phone, ordering for his people to post up the photo he had photoshopped of Jennie kissing Lisa(which had been edited to look like him). The caption that accompanied the photo was, "Was the love we shared fake?"

"The heir has released another photo and has admitted to being the man that Jennie was kissing in the photo released not too long ago."

"No way! Does this mean Jennie had a secret affair with him from a long time ago? Does President Manoban know of this?"

"What kind of a show is this?"

"Now that I look at it, the man in the photo does look like the heir."

The original photo had been completely removed by Manoban Entertainment's PR, whereas the photo that circulated afterwards, was the one that Johnny photoshopped. So, there was a huge percentage of people that believed it.

With the addition of Johnny's personal admittance, it seemed, Jennie and Johnny's relationship was pretty much confirmed by observers.

Was Manoban Entertainment going to present evidence?

He couldn't wait to see what evidence they had.

After returning from the seaside to Star King, Johnny directly threw open the doors to his father's office. Father Suh glared at him coldly and said in a deep voice, "I am already old, how much longer do you want to clown around? You obviously know the difference between you and Lisa, must you insist on provoking Manoban Entertainment?"

"In your heart, am I always wrong?"

"Over the years, apart from causing trouble and flirting with girls, what results have you achieved? Have you made a single penny for Star King?"