385

If he wasn't an investor, then what identity did he have? How did he have the right to make Jennie wash and cook for him?

The reporters stretched out their necks in interest. They really wanted to know if this show was going to get any more spectacular.

Between Bai Qiusheng and Jennie, who was telling the truth and who was consistently putting on an act?

"Even if he's not an investor, isn't he still teaming with you to bully people from smaller agencies like us? After all, Jennie has Manoban Entertainment backing her," Bai Qiusheng was reminding everyone that Manoban Entertainment had the ability to create whatever 'truth' they wanted.

"Bai Qiusheng, if Manoban Entertainment is really like that, would I be standing here taking on your accusations?" Jennie's voice turned unusually cold.

"If not, how do you explain that even the director is on your side even though it's obvious that you paid someone to attack me?"

"You were the one that engaged in something indecent with an old man and also paid to have me attacked. You can't deny it!" Bai Qiusheng argued back.

As they watched Bai Qiusheng and Jennie argue, the media couldn't determine what was the truth; there were too many inconsistencies. However, just as the argument got heated up, the door to the hall once again flew open. This time, standing in the doorway was a retro suited old man accompanied by 3 strong bodyguards.

He wasn't his usual careless and casual self, nor was he dressed like a beggar. In fact, he was neatly suited with a mighty presence.

As for his face, everyone could finally see him clearly...

Jennie was stunned. Although he was old, he still had the distinguishing features of a Manoban Family member.

"Let me tell you why Elder Hei couldn't have possibly done something indecent with Jennie..." Wei An scoffed as he stood up. He then shook the old man's hand before introducing him to everyone, "Bai Qiusheng, I bet you never thought about why he's called Elder Hei..."

"This is the chairman of Manoban Entertainment - the grandfather of Lisa and Jennie- Mr. Yoo Manoban."

"Elder Manoban simply wanted to train his granddaughter-in-law, so he pretended to challenge her. How is washing and cooking for one's grandfather indecent in anyway?"

Bai Qiusheng was stunned...

How did things turn out this way?

When he first planned out the rumor, he had never imagined that the old man had an identity like this.

He was Lisa and Jennie's grandfather!

And also a legend in the entertainment industry.

All of a sudden, Bai Qiusheng felt a chill down his spine. He just remembered he had previously spoken to Elder Manoban about dealing with Jennie together. Who would have thought...

"Oh God...This is the legendary founder of Manoban Entertainment, Elder Manoban."

"Rumor has it, his acting is godly, but his whereabouts is always a mystery. He is also renowned for being the most awarded Asian actor in the world."

"So, it turns out, he was hiding on set and acting with Jennie."

"Partaking in something indecent and underhanded? Who the hell started that rumor? What a joke..."

"Quick take some photos. It's rare to see Elder Manoban..."

Elder Manoban looked around the hall and finally turned to Bai Qiusheng, "What is it? Are you disappointed that I didn't do something indecent with Jennie?"