384

As soon as Jennie's words left her mouth, the media were in an uproar.

Some people revealed a look of disdain, while others were stunned...

Everything now made sense; Bai Qiusheng had a motive. On the other hand, according to Jennie's EQ and IQ, it was inconsistent with her character to pay for someone to get attacked. This was something the reporters had questioned for a long time...

Jennie belonged to Manoban Entertainment. If she wanted to teach someone a lesson, did she need to exhaust so much effort?

As he sensed that the media were slowly getting convinced, Bai Qiusheng suddenly pointed to Jennie and yelled, "I've never seen a woman that is more shameless than you. In order to hide your crime, you've thrown the blame on an innocent person."

"You claim that Gu Heng and I are a couple. But, who has seen us together and who has proof?"

"Gu Heng and I are just acquaintances. Don't make false claims. It's best for you to admit to your wrongdoings while it's still early."

"Acquaintances? Are you sure?" Jennie asked with a deeper meaning. Her confidence sent shivers down Bai Qiusheng's spine.

However, he had already gone this far; there was already no turning back...

"If you have evidence, then show it."

Jennie stared at him firmly for 3 seconds before she turned to face the media, "As long as one is persistent, there is evidence everywhere. However, I think it's best if we ask Gu Heng to explain everything herself..."

"Where's Gu Heng?

"Is Gu Heng here?"

Bai Qiusheng sneered. Jennie was usually smart, but even if Gu Heng made an appearance today, there would be no way that she'd stand on her side. Was there something wrong with Jennie's head for her to think otherwise?

Jennie also sneered at Bai Qiusheng. However, her sneer contained a sense of danger and provocation.

The media stretched their necks and looked towards the entrance of the hall. However, ten seconds passed, but there was no sign of Gu Heng. In the end, they asked Jennie impatiently, "Stop fooling with us. If you have evidence, then show it all at once."

"Exactly. Stop teasing."

"Hurry, tell Gu Heng to come out."

Looking at the anxious reporters, Jennie finally turned towards the entrance. A moment later, the doors of hall 5 flew open. Walking in was not only Gu Heng, but also Wei An, the assistant director and the producer.

Of course, Gu Heng never expected she'd fall into Wei An's trap. She thought he wanted to see her because he wanted to discuss role changes in the film. But, instead, he directly walked her into Bai Qiusheng's press conference.

The reporters once again erupted!

What kind of internal battle were the crew of 'The Lost Relative' getting themselves into?

This was more entertaining to watch than the film itself.

The male lead was accusing the female lead of paying to get him injured.

While the female lead was accusing the male lead and supporting actress of framing her.

What was the actual story? As the number of people in the hall increased, so did the confusion towards the truth.

"Gu Heng is here. Gu Heng, say a few words. Jennie said that you and Bai Qiusheng are lovers, but Bai Qiusheng immediately denied it. What do you have to say regarding this? Are you and Bai Qiusheng lovers?"