290

As it involved a film collaboration with 'Stupid', Fearles' design and advertisement would take at least half a month to produce and would need to be made-to-measure for Jennie.

While Jennie was getting her measurements recorded, Lisa sat to the side with Fearles and had a coffee. Fearles turned her head and looked at Jennie before asking Lisa curiously, "Have you decided on the female lead?"

"We are still casting for it," Lisa replied. "Although she doesn't appear much in the film, she still plays an important role."

"Why don't you consider her?" Fearles pointed to Jennie with her chin, "You don't want her to pursue film and television? This is a great opportunity..."

Lisa tilted his head and looked at Jennie. He did not say anything, he simply looked at Fearles with a meaningful smile.

"The Autumn/Winter Fashion Week is about to start. With Jennie's professionalism and long legs, it is only a matter of time before she becomes world famous. I feel, once she has reached such heights...she will then have an interest in pursuing other things. Appearing on the runway and appearing on the big screen are two very different things."

"She has always enjoyed taking things slowly - one step at a time."

After getting her measurements done, Jennie returned to Lisa's side and looked at the two people, "What are you saying about me?"

"How did you know we were talking about you?" Lisa tilted his head in interest.

"Because your gaze never once left my body," Jennie replied.

"My eyes have always been on you." After speaking, Lisa stood up and shook Fearles' hand before leaving with Jennie. However, just before they left, Fearles leaned against the doorway, crossed her arms and reminded Lisa, "You really should consider it!"

Lisa smirked before leaving with Jennie.

"I've booked a flight back to Beijing tonight. Tomorrow, I will need to attend the filming commencement press release for a major IP drama and Fashion Week is also about to start. I needed to set aside time ahead of schedule."

"Earlier on, what did Fearles tell you to consider?" Jennie had not forgotten the mysterious conversation between the two.

"Let's talk about it later!" Lisa looked at Jennie with a passionate gaze, "We still have a bit of time in the afternoon. Let's go for a walk around the streets of Paris. It's been a long time since we've gone for a stroll together."

"Can we? Can we walk around hand in hand?"

"As you please," Lisa tapped Jennie on the nose and smiled at her dotingly. Jennie was too easy to satisfy; something so simple was enough to make her happy for a long time.

After returning to the hotel, Jisoo had completed his tasks and returned to Lisa's side. But, his expression was extremely stern when he saw him.

Jennie's instincts told her that Jisoo had business to discuss with Lisa, so she let go of Lisa's hand and offered, "You go handle business, I will go ahead and stroll around on my own first."

"Madam... Rosé wants me to bring back some things for her. But, I have no idea how to differentiate between real and fake," Jisoo pulled out a list from his pocket.

With the mention of L
Rosé, Jennie remembered she had spoken to Rosé just before she left Beijing. So, she took the list from Jisoo and assured, "Leave it with me, I'll go buy them."

Lisa held onto Jennie's hands and looked at her apologetically, "I said I was going to accompany you."

"I am more familiar with France than you. I won't get lost," Jennie comforted. "Plus, I'm well aware that if it wasn't something important, you would have thrown it aside already. So, hurry and get to work."