372

"I really didn't do it on purpose..." Yuna frantically bowed apologetically.

"Forget it Xiao Yang, come out with me to get changed. Write down her name and send her the bill, there's no need to make things more difficult for her," the woman known as 'Yi Jie' said gently. On the surface she seemed to be understanding towards Yuna's mistake, but in reality, she had no intention of letting her off easily.

'Send her the bill'!

A dress like this, even if Yuna worked on her current salary for the next ten years, she wouldn't be able to pay for it.

Yuna's face turned pale, "Why don't I wash it for you..."

"Wash? You want our Yi Jie to wear something washed and wrinkly? Which agency are you from? Call your boss over. Are you a hotel staff, perhaps?" The woman had no idea of Yuna's identity, so it was reasonable for her to ask for her boss under these circumstances.

Yuna looked at Ryujin hopelessly. She originally thought he hadn't noticed what was happening, but to her surprise, he immediately walked over and stopped beside her.

Meanwhile, Jennie who had been watching for a while, continued to enjoy the show from the sidelines.

"What happened?"

Hearing Ryujin's question, the woman immediately revealed a smile, "Oh, it's Oppa. This waitress destroyed Yi Jie's dress, so we are currently dealing with it. Thank you for your concern."

"Who's concerned about you?" Ryujin responded coldly. He then lowered his head and looked at Yuna, "Tell me, what happened?"

"I saw people trying to force you to drink, so I tried to hurry over to stop them. But, I accidentally ran into these two...I mean Yi Jie. Yi Jie said I need to pay for her dress, but..."

...how can I afford it?

Yuna swallowed her last few words...

The two women froze, curious what Yuna's relationship with Ryujin was.

To their surprise, Ryujin directly poured the glass of wine in his hand on Yi Jie's dress as well and said, "I don't like it when other's bully my people. I'll pay you for this dress, it now belongs to me. Since I own it, I can do whatever I want with it..."

"Ryu...Ryujin," the women were speechless.

"Have a good look at this face. She is my assistant, not some random waitstaff. Next time you want to threaten someone, know who you're dealing with first," Ryujin hooked his arm around Yuna's neck as he spoke in a cold tone. And before the two women could respond, he dragged her out of the banquet hall.

As he walked out, he said to Lisa, "I don't like places like this. I'll be leaving first."

Lisa squinted his eyes at him. Did he just come here to cause trouble?

But, as he turned and saw the smile on his wife's face, he realized Ryujin had just treated them to a good show.

As long as Jennie enjoyed the show, that's all that mattered...

"Hon...when do you think Yuna will realize what's going on?"

"She may not be oblivious. She's just pretending not to know," Lisa replied as he turned back to the crowd.

Yuna wasn't Jisoo. Even Jisoo pretended to have a low EQ at times, let alone someone as sensitive as Yuna.

In reality, Jennie also suspected Yuna was playing dumb. Perhaps, she wasn't willing to believe Ryujin, so she pretended not to know anything...