341

Towards the end of the press release, time was given for fans to interact with the cast and crew.

Of course, at a time like this, Jennie was bound to be asked the most difficult questions. A chubby girl held onto the microphone as she asked worriedly, "Jennie, the fans really want to know about the current state of your relationship with President Manoban. How is it going, we are worried - exceptionally worried."

The host glanced at Lisa and back at Jennie. He then handed the microphone to Jennie.

Jennie held onto the microphone and smiled, "Hasn't President Manoban's actions today been enough to settle your worries?"

"But..."

Jennie understood the fans were worried they were putting on an act. So, she walked off the stage towards Lisa, grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the stage with her.

The fans erupted in a sharp squeal...

Jennie and Lisa stood hand-in-hand on stage as Jennie replied firmly, "I'm not worried at all that he would abandon me, because he has given me enough confidence. Nor am I afraid of rumors, because we simply see it as a chance to show off our affection."

"Wow..."

"Lastly, I hope everyone can take note of the film I am about to take part in: 'Hidden Expert'."

After speaking, Jennie originally intended on returning the microphone to the host, however, Lisa suddenly grabbed the microphone from her hand and said, "I only have Jennie. Any words that do not personally come from my mouth are simply rumors."

"I decide who I will marry; not the media and definitely not the rumors!"

Only when it came to matters related to Jennie would Lisa explain himself in this way.

...

[Lalisa Manoban Join Forces to Throw Back Rumors: "We Are Doing Well!"]

[The President is Resolute: "I Decide Who I Will Marry, Not The Media"]

This time, the rumors about their breakup were clarified all in one go and the black-bellied President Manoban once again showed off his affection with his precious wife.

That night, Jennie returned to the set of 'Stupid'. This time, the crew no longer looked at her with sympathy. All the speculation and gossiping was just a passing phase not even worth mentioning.

...

That night, Somi was at home when she saw the entertainment news. Seeing the way that Lisa completely disregarded her, she felt a bit upset. After all, it was Lisa's assistant who had initiated contact with her on August 19th.

How was it possible that a rich heiress like herself, not compare to a body-exposing model?

After thinking about it for a bit, Somi was indeed a little stirred up. As a result, she decided to pick up where Nancy left off.

Weren't there reporters outside her door?

Weren't they waiting to dig up more information?

She was going to admit everything to them. She was going to wait and see how Lisa would wipe away the truth.

So, the next day, Jeon Somi became the hottest news topic.

She had personally admitted to the media that she was one step away from marrying Lisa on August 19th. As for whether they were a couple to begin with and why they had decided to get married, Somi's lips were sealed.

The public couldn't help but let their imaginations run wild. They started to assume that Somi and Lisa's relationship had fallen apart because of Jennie...