398

After entering her old office, Nnacy naturally placed her handbag on the office desk and headed for her old office chair. However, Hye Kyo's secretary suddenly said, "Sorry, Miss Kim, your seat is over here."

Nancy looked over at the small desk on the side and her expression changed. No one knew better than she did, how she used to treat the people sitting in that desk.

"What is this all about? Didn't grandfather bring me back to take on my old role?"

"Miss Kim, President Hye Kyo is in charge of Kim Corps. now, so Chairman Kim has put President Kim in charge of your return - this is indeed your seat. The President has taken the fact that you are pregnant into account and is aware that you can't be overworked. Plus, she can't afford to have anything happen to you," the secretary used both Elder Kim and her pregnancy to suppress her.

If she could use her child as an excuse, so could Hye Kyo.

Nancy held back her anger as she grabbed her handbag and sat down on the secretary's seat. Her hands began to tremble in anger, but she had no way of arguing back.

"I wish Miss Kim the best of luck in her new role," Hye Kyo's secretary sneered behind Nancy's back. She then turned and left the office. However, the worst was yet to come because she had not yet met her boss. It was a person that she had once humiliated and treated with contempt...

After returning to her office, the secretary immediately reported to Hye Kyo. As a strong woman in power, Hye Kyo viewed Nancy with complete disgust, "If she wasn't pregnant, I would make this inhumane monster's life a living hell..."

"I will make all departments aware of this," the secretary responded.

"Good," Hye Kyo gave a satisfied nod.

Nancy was an heiress from birth and had never experienced such humiliation. So, after enduring the morning, she already couldn't resist calling Elder Kim and complaining, "Grandfather...do you know what role auntie gave me?"

"She's already notified me about it. I think it's quite suitable for you," Elder Kim replied. "You're pregnant right now, so all you need, is something to occupy your time - don't take it to heart. Plus, grandfather also worked his way up from the bottom. Are you looking down on me?"

"Of course not."

Nancy was so angry, she could almost tear apart the desk in front of her. She was the Big Miss of the Kim Family, how could they ask her to do such a measly job?

She felt that Hye Kyo was too despicable...

Nancy blamed everything on Hye Kyo, but she had no idea, everything was under Elder Kim's control.

That afternoon, Elder Kim received a phone call from Assistant Leng, "Chairman, the Big Miss hasn't done anything out of the ordinary today. Apart from shredding a few papers, it appears she is quite angry at both you and President Hye Kyo."

"A toxic woman like her has done way too many bad deeds. Putting her in her current role is already showing mercy. Continue to monitor her. If necessary, teach her a lesson."

Elder Kim no longer viewed Nancy as a human because she had done something that no other human would do.

Assistant Leng wasn't the least bit surprised by Elder Kim's reaction. After all, the old man had already tolerated too much of Nancy's nonsense.

Later that day, Hye Kyo shared everything with Jennie, "Your grandfather is now more ruthless than I am."

"Mom, be careful," Jennie warned, "I'm currently pregnant and focused on completing my film. There are a lot of things I can't keep my eye on."